Late

Kehlani's POV:

We all had showered and changed into cleaner clothing. We were drinking as Aliyah made the Dominican food. We were all sober though.

I decided to go live.

(Optional: You guys can watch this live, image them as Aliyah and Larray!Obviously when Lani talks abt moving and shit it doesn't involve the book, you guys can watch the live so you guys can know what's going on!)

"Take some shots baby." Dani laughed. I did as she said and made a face. Dani had taken way more shots than I had, which was obvious in the live.

"Baby look at this!" Dani said. I faced her as she showed me her phone, wedding rings. "This would look so good on you, I can't wait till we get married and have kids and live in a big house with dogs." Dani smiled.

I laughed and smiled at the thought of that, "Just imagine little Kehlani's running around the house." She chuckled. "The food is ready yall!" Larray said.

"Mini me's would be so cute." I say as we headed to go eat. We all served ourselves. Aliyah went all out, I never knew she liked to cook. She seems more of a microwaved mac & cheese kinda girl.

I tasted the food and paused for a moment. What the fuck. I never tasted anything so good. "So?" Aliyah asked. "It's fucking bomb!" I say devouring my plate. Dani chuckled as she ate as well.

                          ~ An hour later ~

I was all alone now, I decided to go on Instagram and the first thing I seen was a picture of Billie and I kissing, holding hands, and making out.

It was a fan page, it wasn't just this one posting about it. There were several photos of us together. I was confused, I knew it was paparazzi but why are they just releasing these photos just now? Usually their thirsty for attention and post stuff like this instantly.

I look at all the comments and everyone is just shipping us, lots of "i knew it," "what'd I tell y'all," "they're so cute." "what about Dani? is she cheating?"

I immediately texted Billie and sent her the pictures.

She left me on delivered. Great. These pictures needed to be deleted and only she had that power.

I shut off my phone and just sighed. Put my phone to the side and went under the sheets as I closed my eyes.

                                    ~ ~ ~

I opened my eyes due to some movement. Someone's arm were hugging my waist. It wasn't just anyone, I recognized her scent, Dani, "Shh go back to sleep my baby." She whispered in my ear as she stroked my head and hugged my waist as my back faced her.

I smiled as I snuggled against her as I closed my eyes once again, I felt so safe at the moment, I never wanted to leave her arms. I wanted to stay here forever. Not having to worry about anything or anyone, it'll just be us at the end of the day.

                             ~ The Next Day ~

"Good morning baby." Dani said waking me up as she kissed my forehead. I groaned as the sun shined on my face. "Morning." I said. "Sleep good?" She asked. I sat up on my elbows. "I always do when i'm by your side." I let out a cheesy smile.