last memory

Just wanna say rest in peace takeoff now sending prayers and love to his family and friends! #RIPTAKEOFF🕊️🤍!
_____________

the next day

B R Y S O N

"She's in this room right here" Keisha said loudly

That's when I heard the hospital door open as I was hiding behind the cabinet file then I peaked around the corner to see that the kids back were turned towards me while Keisha and Bully were on the other side of the bed facing me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then stepped out from behind the cabinet file. Keisha looked toward me with a smile on her face while my heart kept beating faster and faster.

"Hey kids" I said looking at them

They had stopped what they were doing to turn around towards me with their big beautiful brown eyes while tears started falling down their faces.

"DAAADDDYYY" India said crying

India quickly gotten up from the chair to run towards me which I pulled her into a hug that I truly missed, to be honest.

"My baby lord" I said sniffing

I grabbed her face to look at her while our tears continue to fall and I kissed her on the forehead then hugged her again.

"I miss you so much dad" India said looking at me

"You don't understand how much I miss you, India like I really do" I said holding her hands

I knew India didn't want to let me go but she knew that her other siblings needed their time with me so she walked over back to Aaliyah while wiping her eyes.

Chanel looked at Silas and August then they pushed her to go ahead of them which she looked back towards me with one hand rubbing her pregnant belly.

The tears started falling harder.

"Heyy daddy" Chanel said crying

I pulled Nene into a hug as we rocked back and forth while I placed a kiss on her forehead.

To be honest, I love all my kids deeply but the connection with Chanel is a lil bit different because she was my second child but first born child if you understand what I'm saying right now.

When Aaliyah and I got together like we were expecting just a boy but with the shit with King who killed our son and Bakari saved Chanel who was kinda hitting behind him. We didn't know bout Chanel til that whole situation so that's why I said she was my second child but first born child.

All three of us without the twins and India being in the pictures like we been through hell and I know I wasn't the best father nor husband to Chanel and Aaliyah. I'm just happy that I was able to learn from my mistakes to become a better father to Chanel and her future siblings and better husband to Aaliyah so I can love and care for her the right way that she deserves to be treated.

"Um how far are you?" I said looking at her

"8 weeks today" Chanel said smiling

"I'm happy for you and Artist baby" I said nodding my head

"Thank you daddy" Chanel said hugging me

"You're welcome mama" I said smiling

Chanel hugged me tightly not wanting to let her daddy go at all then she wiped her tears as she started walking back towards Artist.

August placed his hands in his pockets as he began walking towards me while looking at the floor not wanting me to see him cry right now. August took a deep breath and wiped his tears that were falling down his face.

We both stood looking at each other with nothing but emotions all over the place right then I pulled him into a hug and that's when he broken down and started crying while I rubbed his back.

"Miss you pops" August said crying

"Miss you more boy" I said smiling

"I'm glad to have you back" August said sniffing

"And I'm happy to be back with you guys, to be honest" I said looking at him

August hugged me one last time before walking back over towards everyone else while Silas just stood there with nothing but questions running through his head. I started walking towards him til we were face to face with thoughts running through our minds.

"Silas" I said looking at him

"Why did you leave us?" Silas said looking at me

"Um Silas like let's not do that right now" Keisha said crossing her arms

"No Keisha cuz he left not just his own fucking kids but our mom who is fighting for her damn life right now who might not even make it. How can you just fake your own death, huh? My mom is in that hospital bed because OF YOU! If I lose my mom due to your dumb bullshit then I will never forgive you at all" Silas said crying

Silas bumped into me as he was walking towards the door to slam it behind him then I closed my eyes to take a deep breath. Keisha walked over towards me and rubbed my back for comfort.

"Bryson, don't be too hard on yourself right now like you did what you thought was best for you and the family. Just give Silas sum space and he will come around soon" Keisha said looking at me

"Yeah, I guess" I said sighing

I sat down in the chair that was next to Aaliyah's bed as I looked at her being hooked to all of these machines while the thoughts and questions were starting to fill my head up right now.

That's when the machines that were currently hooked up to Aaliyah started going crazy which caused me to jump up from my chair and grab her hand.

"AALIYAHH PLEASE" I said looking at her

"MOMM" Chanel said crying

Doctors and Nurses started rushing into the room pushing all of us back to one area.

"Mr. Johnson now you and your family will have to step out of the room please" The Nurse said pushing us back

We all walked out of the room as I turned around to look back at Aaliyah one last time.

Lord please save her for me
Do this one favor for me