|Six: Stuck|

Olivia was in the basement of the King Residence after Henry had asked her to go back home for a bit, after just insisting that she absolutely stunk from not going home. She would have said the same to him, except he would have taken it worst then she had.

Olivia was in the basement with a machine set up that had just collected dust for a long time.

She knew that her dad had gotten it made a long time ago specifically for her training, but she hadn't used it in forever. It was a button system to start it, that was specifically designed for them as telepaths to activate their machine themselves.

Olivia barely had to focus as the machine started up with the familiar "whirring" sound that she had always associated with the dentists office and with the machine in front of her. The objects started flying at her, as Olivia made the objects explode, each one of them before they reached her.

Her head snapped around to look at each and every object and once they started flying even faster with multiple objects coming at her with much more force behind them, Olivia focused on a group of them at a time and they all exploded at once.

She shut off the machine and as she was walking away with her back to it, she flung up a hand and the last tennis ball, it expertly exploded in a mere millisecond, without her even having to look at it. Olivia sighed and she was walking up the stairs.

She swung her hand behind her and the basement door swung shut and it was only when she heard every single one of the locks clicked shut, that she was finally able to relax. Olivia threw her terrible-smelling clothes into their bin and she jumped into the shower.

Once she was done, she climbed out and she walked into her room. Olivia smiled when she looked at the rows of flannels, that she had bought not too long ago.

Junior had helped her get them into the house and rather unknowingly for his side of things Olivia had concealed that memory deep into his mind. "It is something that I still feel bad for." She murmured out loud as if Henry was in here with her and she sighed. "He isn't here Liv, get it together." She said under her breath as she threw on her outfit that didn't match, whatsoever... but she could honestly care less at the moment how she looked.

Olivia's phone beeped and she glanced at it, as she saw that there was a new posting from Councilman Zarick's campaign page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are terribly saddened by the announcement that Councilman William Zarick and his son Joey Zarick have passed. Our hearts and our prayers go out to their family at this difficult time."

"We have been honored with the promise by the American Dream, that they will be revamping the local theatre in honor of William and Joey Zarick. The Zarick Theatre project is set to begin as soon as next month..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia exited it after that and she opened up a new message to Kiara about it... but she hesitated when it came to actually deciding what was appropriate to say to her best friend, especially after she and her mother... had been torn apart by enough grief to last somebody a lifetime.

Olivia exited the message and left it alone, as she resolved to get herself to the hospital again. Her phone beeped and Olivia's eyebrows shot up.

From: King_Henry
To: Liv_King_Reader

"Don't bother coming to the hospital again. I'm headed home, I have homework to catch up on. You have any?"