|Nine: Reluctance|

Olivia looked at the others in their group, as they were apparently now dressed to impress in their superhero costumes.

Rick Harris, or rather Rick Tyler was his real name, as Kiara had explained to Olivia earlier before they came, was wearing a costume of black, yellow and blue with red arrows on it, and he to be frank, looked ridiculous as the new version of "Hourman" and he had taken the mantle of his father.

Beth Chapel was the new "Dr. Mid-Nite" in a strange cape-like costume of black and red and she was at the back of the group, since she had no combat training.

Yolanda Montez was the second "Wildcat" and she was wearing a helm that looked like a cat, along with a strangely dark fabric.

Courtney Whitmore's costume was stupid, it was the only one that had all of her vital organs exposed and she was also holding a staff.

It was known as "The Cosmic Staff" and, that was only according to her thoughts and her memories, she did appear to think that it was a clear meaning that she was invincible to any threats that could possibly come along to try and attack them.

"Are you sure that the Gambler is in here?" Courtney asked as she was looking at Beth, who was rather now nervously, pacing in place.

"Who is the one, who comes up with these names?" Rick asked and Kiara's eyes flashed, as electricity was now sparking out of her fingertips.

"None of us here have an answer for you on that topic, Rick. Well, at least not right now anyways." Olivia said as she was looking around Rick and directly at Kiara, who was shifting from foot to foot, antsy as could be.

Kiara had a plan and unfortunately for Olivia, she had the distinct feeling that she would have to deal with the aftermath of everyone else's reactions to it.

"It is not too late to change your plan on this, Kiara. I can help you come up with a better one..."

"I have to do this now. Just, take care of them okay?"

"You know that I will."

Kiara had stopped hopping from foot to foot, as Courtney walked in front of them to give them orders, but they were all walking toward the building without any pep talks.

Beth had been able to open the door without any incident with the security code, thanks to Chuck the A.I and the goggles.

Only for them to almost immediately stumble upon a dead body behind the desk and Kiara's hand shot quickly out to grab Rick's arm and she looked sickened at the sight.

Olivia was silent as she was looking down at the body as she carefully was walking forward, kneeling down next to the body and she was shaking her head.

"He is gone." Olivia whispered and she stood up quickly, as she heard the new thoughts coming into her mind.

"Well, well, well and what, what do we have here?" Olivia recognized the duo immediately and she growled loudly at the sight of them.

"Tigress and Sportsmaster." She read out of their heads at once and they all looked at her. "You guys can all worry about how I know that later!" She said as Kiara let go of Rick's arm.

Kiara, she had her wand in hand as her entire body crackled with electric energy. "You are the only living one of William Zarick's children, aren't you?" Tigress asked and Kiara looked at her with pain in her eyes as she was silently pleading with Olivia, who wasn't looking at her but her thoughts were all the same.