Chapter 2

*In New Hope Dance Studio*

April's POV:

"Do Sarah and Michelle know?" I asked Nick as I fidgeted with the ring on my finger. "No, not yet. I figured you wanted to be the one to tell them." Nick replied. He was always so thoughtful. 

"Ok! So first of all, Nick and I are engaged!" I announced in excitement to the girls. Everyone cheered and laughed. 

"Really? Congratulations!" Miss Barb, my former dance coach, exclaimed.

"How do you feel about that Sarah?" Nick asked Sarah. I looked at her nervously. Would she not want me to be her brother's wife?

Sarah's POV:

April just announced that her and Nick were engaged. Honestly, I wouldn't mind her being my sister-in-law. Nick loves her so much. Anyway, I already forgiven her for leaving us. 

"I don't mind." I said, trying to act calm.

Just then, she winked at me. Yup, I would love for her to be my sister-in-law. 

April's POV:

I still can't believe Nick and I are getting married. I've been dreaming about getting married since I was five years old now my dream is finally coming true. 

"Wow, I thought Sarah wouldn't approve." I said in surprise.

"I told you she'll love it. I'm always right." Nick joked. I rolled her eyes playfully. "Hmm... I don't know about that." I said teasingly.