Chapter 3

*Next day*

April's POV:

I was just watching Netflix when I got a call from Nick. 

Hello Ape? I kinda have an emergency here. Could you come over?  

Sure Nick, I replied. I was so worried what kind of emergency does he have. Is he okay? I rushed to his house and knocked on his door repeatedly. "So what's the emergency?" I asked worriedly as he emerged from the door. 

"Uh I think you should speak to Sarah about that," he replied as he led me to Sarah's room. "I'll leave you two to talk," Nick mumbled and immediately slipped out of the room. Sus.

"Are you okay Sarah?" I asked. I didn't see anything wrong with her. "I, um, got my period," Sarah said as she covered her face with her hands. I laughed. Typical Nick. Of course he would call me over such a thing. He probably didn't know what to do.

Sarah's POV:

"I, um, got my period," I told April as I buried my face in my hands. "This is so embarrassing," I said to April. 

"No, it's okay. You can talk to me about anything. Come on let's go get you some stuff you need, okay?" April said gently. I wish I had a big sister like her. I love her so much.

April's POV:

I brought Sarah to the store to get everything she needs. Pads, painkillers etc. Then at the counter, I realized that I haven't had my period in two months and I was never late. Could I be...? Only one way to find out, I thought as I told Sarah to grab some snacks that she wanted and meet me at the counter. Meanwhile, I went to get a pregnancy test. When we met at the cashier, I saw Sarah's eyes glued to the pregnancy test. 

Just when she was about to say something, I whispered, "Don't tell a soul." Her eyes widened but she nodded her head. I let out a sigh of relief. "I can give you a day off from dance class." I offered, trying to help Sarah. Sarah nodded her head. 

When we got back to her house, I fished out the pregnancy test from the bag and handed the rest to Sarah. After that, I explained to Nick that she was not going for class tomorrow and left the house.