Chapter 5

Nick's POV:

"Ape you're what?" I asked in confusion. Did I hear it right?

"I'm pregnant Nick." April cried. Oh my god. I'm going to be a dad. I stared at her, shocked.

"I'm sorry. I understand if you want to leave me..." April said, looking down at the floor. She thought I wanted to leave her? I'm the worst boyfriend ever. 

April's POV:

"I'm sorry. I understand if you want to leave me..." I said, looking down at the floor, tears threatening to fall. Any moment now, Nick would be walking out of the door and I would have to try my best to raise this child by myself. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the sound of the door opening and closing. When I didn't hear the sound, I slowly opened my eyes, looking straight into Nick's big chocolate brown eyes. 

"Is this some twisted prank? Just walk out of the door already Nick! Stop giving me hope! You'll never stay now that I'm pregnant!" I screamed at Nick. Shit. I didn't mean to scream at Nick. Stupid hormones. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled. He will definitely leave me now. 

"Ape, look at me okay? Babe, It's not your fault and who said anything about leaving you?" Nick said as he gently tilted my head so I was looking at him.

"You're... not leaving?" I stuttered, confused, looking at the door then at Nick.

"Never. Ape, I love you. I mean, yeah this happened much earlier than what we wanted and it wasn't planned but... it's still my baby and I love you. I could never leave you." Nick replied, smiling his perfect smile. I breathed a sigh of relief as a small smile crept on my face.

"When Are you telling everyone?" Nick asked me.

"Uh, I think I'll wait for a bit before telling the girls." I replied. Oh shit. I forgot Sarah knows. I turned around and asked her, "Sarah, could you please keep this a secret?" 

"You're not going to tell anyone?" Sarah asked me.

"I will. Just not yet..." I mumbled as she nodded her head.