Welcome to Hell, Issac

Issac is a part of a busy, religious family. His four other brothers and him all live in a big house with their two lovely parents that are super religious. All of the brothers play at least two instruments and play one sport. All of them are in their local youth group, church choir, and are alter servers on Sundays. Issac was coming down the alter and saw his best friend, and girlfriend,  Jennifer.

"Hey, Issac," she said.

Issac bowed and turned to Jennifer, "Hello, Jennifer," Issac took her hand and kissed it. "How art thou?" he said as he took her arm.

"Thy day is splendid, how is yours?"

"Thy day was glumly until I entered the house of God and then saw your beautiful face," Issac smiled at Jennifer. Jennifer smiled back.

"I love it when you talk old English to me," she said.

"I know," said Issac as he walked over to both of their parents who were talking.

"Hi Mr and Mrs. Briti,"

"Hello Issac, you did a fine job today up at the alter," said Mr.Briti.

"Well we have to go," said Issac's dad patting him on the shoulder. "Are the rest of the boys in the car?"

Issac's mom nodded and went off to the car. "Well, we will see you guys tomorrow for the carnival," They both waved and they both went off to the car. They entered the car, noisy as usual. Issac went into the captain seat and they went off to their house. As soon as Issac got in the car, his phone buzzed; Jennifer. Issac did not live far from the church so it was only seconds once they left the church. They all piled out and rushed to the house. Issac took his time while texting Jennifer.

He texted her,"I can't wait for the carnival tomorrow (: ," He set his phone down on his dresser and changed from his polo to a t-shirt that had the logo from Jurassic Park on it. His phone buzzed, Jennifer.

"Same here (: ," it said. They texted later on.

The family ate dinner at their usual time and blessed their food before talking about what they saw on TV today.

"So the World Cup started today," said Issac. Issac was the only one in his family who loved soccer and actually cared about it.

"Do you know what the score is?" asked his older brother, John. John was the only brother that Issac actually liked out of the family. He was only two years older than him and he always gave Issac the best clothes that didn't fit him.

"I did not get a chance to watch it yet," said Issac eating his pasta. Issac checked his phone under the table, no reply from Jennifer yet. His dad got up and looked at the board on what they called the chore board.

"Ok, Issac it is your turn to do the dishes and Henry it is your turn to take out the garbage for the night," said his dad after clapping his hands. All of the brothers and parents gave their plates to Issac and put the rest of the cups and some bowls in the sink. Issac always hated this job because it involved so much work, usually John would help him with it and Issac will usually help John whenever he had the dishes. Issac was done within twenty minutes, enough time before his youth group meeting. He went and grabbed his skateboard and signaled his mom that he was going to be out. Usually he would do the little things while out, like drop off the Redbox, pick up bread, those little things that you can do in a walking distance. He came back in time for his mom to take all of the boys to youth group.

By the time they arrived their, Jennifer was just getting out of the car. Issac rushed out of the car and took her by the arm and dipped her and gave her a peck on the cheek.