Megan's Technical Difficulties

Megan worked at Apple. It was her dream to work at Apple since she heard of it when she was a teenager. She now works there after she got out of college. With a degree in technology. She wears the uniform like it is armor and puts on her badge that has Megan T. on it like it is the Medal of Honor. She drove everyday to work in her car listening to musicals and singing in the car, with the windows up of course. She parked in the same spot every time and locked her doors and walked in to the store. She was always the first one in the store, but when she went to unlock the doors, the doors were already unlocked.

Megan walked inside the store, the lights were already on, too.

"Jasmine must be in already," thought Megan.

"Jasmine? Jasmine! I thought you usually worked later on?" Megan yelled. She walked around the store, the laptops were asleep, she played the one of the mouses and found a message, which soon went on every peice of electronic that had a screen. It had a picture of Jasmine's face with her eyes closed, her eye lids had a X on them. Megan turned around and found Jasmine's body spiraled out onto a table, covered in blood. Her stomach also had a X, but it was cut into a X. Megan screamed and called 911, then later on her boss.

It didn't take long for the ambulance, police and one firetruck to come at the local Apple store. Her boss came a few minutes later. He parked right next to Megan and rushed out of his car. The paramedics carried Jasmine's body away. Her boss, Jerry, put his hand over his mouth, then put both of his hands on the back of his heads. The police came to Megan and asked her some questions.

"Hi, Megan, my name is Officer Riley and this is my partner, Officer Mehan. We are here to ask you some questions. Is that alright?" asked Officer Riley. Megan nodded her head.

"Alright, how did you know Jasmine?"

"She was my bestfriend from work,"

"Okay, did you hang out with her outside of work?"

"Yeah sometimes,"

"Did she have any past boyfriends or people that she didn't like or people that didn't like her?"

"The only person she would talk about it Paulena, but that was only a few months ago, they don't talk anymore,"

"Okay, did she act weird the past few days? Any family problems?"

"She seemed fine, and no family problems that I knew of,"

"Did the store had any people that would come in frequently?"

"There was one person, umm, I don't remember the person's name but he would come in multiple times on the same day and would flirt with different employees. The guy would even flirt with men,"

"Alright, I think that does it, is the guy in the suit your boss?"

Megan nodded and the two officers smiled and went to Jerry. Megan went by the nearest bench and sat down. She went to call her guy friend, Andy, then she looked at her lockscreen, it was a photo grid. On the left side it was Andy and herself, on the right was Jasmine and her making a funny face. Megan unlocked her phone and called Andy. He picked up within the first ring,

"Hey what's up?"

"Can we meet for coffee, now?" Megan said all sad and depressed.

"Yeah, is there something wrong?"

"Yeah, actually, I'll tell u once we get there,"

They met up at the Starbucks that was not to far from where the Apple Store was. Megan sat down by a small table by the window. She sipped her black coffee and hugged it with her hands, it was starting to get cold, she zipped up her hoodie and looked at her messages. Andy said he will be here in five and it has so far been ten. She looked around for him then the door opened with his face staring at Megan's. He already saw the sorrow upon her face. He sat down next to her and Megan immediately began to cry all over again. She held him tight, she didn't want to lose him to.