Chapter 7

MARRELA~ So I finally got through the whole day of skool with only a few people talked about me but I still got through my day..as the bell ring signaling skool was over as I walk out of skool to start my long walk home

KQ~ "u wanna ride?. He ask me

MARRELA~ no I'm good I can walk I said as I walk off and headed left as I walk it started to rain just my luck I thought...as I kept walking in the rain I start to think why cant I have a stable home one friend that actually care like why out of the few people in the world I have to be one that gets a life like that.....but then all my bad thoughts washed away an I look in to the sky and remember the lines my grandma told me ....... God has a plan a special one for me..... I started to cry because my grandma actually care an I really did miss her she was the salutation to my problem by now I was soak with water maybe if my dad haven't left I wouldn't be broken like this all I ask for is for sum one to love me an care for me that's all an I get a better life snapping out of memory's an thoughts I stop a little for a break.... Got back up an started my jerney home once again wen suddenly I hear screeching tier's I quickly try to duck that's wen I felt the stinging feeling in my leg I drop an start to yell a second later I felt dizzy.That's wen I heard another yell ryt behind it was a slam of a door bye then I blacked out I was scared I'm not going to see tomorrow..