Chapter 8

***********KING Q P.O.V***********

Rolling down the street in my Benz I hear shots from around the block.. I rushed over there to see who tf they think they is shooting up my block..As I arrive I seen sum girl laying on the floor with a built in her leg I pulled up next to her an got out only to be shock to see that girl I was offering a ride earlier I gently pick her up an rush her to my house...taking her into my personal doctor room I let Ella do Wat she had to do....
"Mr.king she will be fine she just need some sleep an put in bed rest OK...."OK thanks.I told her then pic her up bridal style an took her to my room lay her how then put her into one of my shirt...after taking care of her I got my shit an hop in the shower after I was done I got sum thing's an walk over to the big sofa I had in my bed room lay down an fell into the best sleep ever...

NEXT MORNING

The next morning I got up an walk to the bathroom did my morning stuff the went straight an started to clean up everything next I was making breakfast after finishing everything I made two plates an set it down on the table an started my way back up to the stairs..

RELLA P.O.V

As the sun got in my face I sat up in my bed....wait I don't have a bed I thought I looked around a nice painted room with nice stuff in it I then got scared I got even more scared wen I heard foot steps so I hide under the sheets.. Wen it stop I look up to come face to face with a toothbrush an the biggest drug king ever I just sat there an look until he broke the silence.." Here's a toothbrush the toothpaste is in the bathroom hurry an come down I excepted the things an he left out I went into the bathroom to take care of my business then proceed down stairs.