Chapter 35

~RELLA P.O.V~
I kept driving I ain't even know were I was going I just kept driving looking for a hotel room far away from home I was 3 hours away and found this nice looking hotel just as I pulled up in the parking lot I quickly open my car door and brought up everything thing I ate for the day after I finish throwing up my insides I found water in my car and wash my mouth out and put sum gum in and went inside to get a room for the a week or ✌"hi may I help u.. The front desk lady greet me. "Sure can I get a room for 2 weeks please."sure that will be $1,900 a nyt she tells me "OK I say got the room an keys and went up. Getting on the elevator I bumped into this fine tall man and dropped my phn. "Damn sorry I said as I was gone get down to get it. " its ight ma I got it . He said as he got down to get my phn just as he hand it to me the elevator ding letting us know that I have to get off. getting to my room door going in side I was really tired but once again I took off to they bathroom and dropped to my nee I throw up me thinkin this been happening to me after I eat o thought long and hard and Brock down and cry thinking its possible that I could be pregnant so I got up and washed up and grabbed my keys and purse and proceeded to my car going to a near by CVS store going in grabbing 10 of the best pregnancy test paying for it proceeded back to the hotel getting up there I drop my things and ran to the bathroom pull the test out the packet and pull down my pants and pee on the test set it on the counter I wash my hands and left out the bathroom sat on the bed waited for 5 minutes.. Scrolling through Instagram I see that Q post sum shit talk bout on the look.. I ain't wanna see nun more so I left my phone on the bed and went back into the bathroom sat on the tolit and pick up the stick an the box looking at the box I read the rest of the instructions then looked onto the stick to see the plus sign I once again begin to cry I said the same for all 6 test ... I now knew first thing in the morning I had to make an appointment with the clinic after some long hard thinking I fell asleep...