Chapter 6

Before he could get to know the real reason why I said no.. As I went in to my second period class sat down and got to work And waited for the bell to ring again for lunch...

~KING Q~ ~P.O.V~
As watch her rush out the Class room I think to myself what I do... After that I walk out of class and went to my other class that was on my schedule as I made it to my second class I did the same thing and did my work so I can get the day over with a little time in class I see my self thinking of rella but then I can't love these hoes they only want money then again how she dress looks like she need money... I just was thinking I should give it a try see how shit work I do need a down ass bitch to ride wit me through w.e an mainly the drug business im in... Lost I'm my thoughts I fell the vibration of my phn I pulled it out an see HOE in big letters flash across the screen... When the bell rung lunch got up an started my way to my locker to meet up with the gang"wassup y'all"... THEM:"shit nun"... We all stayed posted up until one of my hoes came up to me.. HOE:"hay baby how bout u come wit me."shit ight..ight bros I'll meet back up wit y'all before we head out"..I told them ass I let her lead the way.. Next class later I walk In later I already know I have to deal wit my bitch ass teacher Mr.yellow dumb ass name ryt... MR.Yellow:"Mr.Howard y are u late to my class.. I didn't even comment back I just took my seat in the back waited for this class to end so I can take my ass home bruh I hate school..