Chapter 11

Getting back in the car I thought about how I needed a place to stay in 5 day's.. I was so deep in my thoughts I ain't even see we was at Q house..

KING Q P.O.V

I open the door for me an rella an carried in all her bag's. I locked up the house an took her bags to my room an put them on a hanger up in my closet almost finished soon she walk in the." Sup rella."well um we have to talk. she said to me I stop to give her my full attention."shoot u can tell me anything."OK well y are u so nice to me.."well I like u,u are beautiful an I consider u mines."awe thanks but the things I wanted to tell u is that well I live in the hood I don't have much.*pause*my apartment got evicted I have no were to go an I also found out I'm pregnant. She said putting her head down I got excited.."I love baby's an u can stay here who's ur baby daddy?. I waited for an answer.."well u-u-u-uh i-i I was rapped by a boy at skool."she said running to the bathroom I went after her before she made it into the bathroom I grabbed her an pull her into a hug an that's when she broke down.."calm down baby girl ur stressing it not good for the baby an ur beautiful.soon a few more tears later she stop dry her face an I walk her to go lay down."OK rella Ima set up an appointment for u at the doctors tomorrow an we are not going to skool now get some rest. I told her kissing her forehead then walk bout making a phn call I was also heated who the fuck would rappe her..soon as I got off the phn my niggas arrive..