Gone !

"Dyree what the fuck is this" I heard Ji yelling from upstairs, the hell is her problem now

"What Ji damnint"

Who the fuck is Lyai and why she telling you she had a 'fun' time last night"

"Man nobody why you always tripping over petty things Ji" I lied. She was my other girlfriend we started dating 5 months after me and Ji so technically we've been dating for 8 months because me and Ji have been dating for a year and 1 month. I been telling her all sweet shit to, like I love her.

"Why the fuck yu lying Dyree, after all this shit we go threw together, you always hurting me"

I've fucked up so many times with Ji I guess love not my thing, but that still dont give me a reason to keep hurting her, she always been here and all a nigga do is do her wrong I dont even know why she still here for me honestly.

"Okay Ji promise you wont get mad when I tell you who she is" Tears started forming in her eyes

"Who is she Dyree" she asked sternly and blunt.

"She, she's my other girlfriend we've been dating for 8 months"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS DYREE 8 MONTHS, SO WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE AT THE TRAP YOU WERE REALLY WITH THAT HOE, IN MY BED THEN GOING STRAIGHT TO HERS IM SO DONE DYREE IM SOOO DONE WITH THIS, US, AND YOU, FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU"

"Man Ji keep your fucking voice DOWN" I yelled back in her face.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do your not my dad" At this point she was crying harder then I ever seen her cry before.

"I dont care who I am to you, you aint gonna disrespect me in my damn house Jiahana" I replied yelling her whole name I know I did her wrong but she gone respect me.

"You don't mean shit to me all you are is a fucking bitch made nigga, and I hate you" I couldnt take it anymore and I hit her across the face and watched her fall to the ground in shock. Imma regret this shit in the morning.

She grabbed her face and ran upstairs I tried running after her but damn I forgot this girl a track star. I heard the door slam and lock and I wasnt surprised it was my room she was in, prolly burning all a nigga jordans and cutting up all my trues. At this point I was just worried about what she was doing I got money to buy new shit.

"Open up the door Ji" To my surprise she opened it but quickly ran out, ran downstairs, grabbed her Benz keys and left.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I was just chilling laying low smoking on my 16 blunt, it's been 4 hours since Ji left and never came back. I was high my vision was blurry I wasnt thinking correctly, but I had to go find her I had to. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my Benz to look for her. I was going about 100 miles an hour, but I didn't care I was high and wasnt thinking. It was aa light I couldn't tell if it was green or red, I was speeding pass every car and.

Boooooooommmmmmmmmmm !

It was an accident I ran into another car and it ran into a tree and was starting to go up in flames I ran to see if the person was okay, it was a Benz just like mine a his and hers. Ji had one that looked similar to it almost exact, but it couldn't be her it couldnt be. I limped my way over to the burning car and looked in the drivers side my eyes couldnt believe what I saw. My love of my life, my baby girl, my soon to be wife, my everything laying there dead and burned up because of me, this is my fault and because of me she's

Gone !