WTF?! Part 3

(Nella P.O.V)

"Dyree I'm sorry"

"Nella are you fucking serious, he like a brother to me and Jaylen what the fuck man why you ain't tell me you been feeling her I wouldaa let y-."

"No Dyree you wouldn't have you still think im your little baby sister, and im not anymore I'm growing up and every nigga out here not gone fucking break my heart so just chill. Im your sister I would think you would want me happy but guess not."

I stormed out the room I could hear him talking but right now I didn't want to hear nun of that shit he was talking about. Angel called my name and I still kept walking until I reached outside. I had an already rolled up blunt in my pocket, but I forgot the lighter so I ran back in the house and grabbed whatever lighter I seen on the counter and went back outside to smoke it Lord knows I needed it.

(Angel P.O.V)

I walked outside to see if my Nella was ok.

"Nella you wanna talk about it, or you just gone sit here smoking that stanky ass blunt." She motioned me to grab it, but it wasnt good for... nevermind.

"Hehe stanky? Angel we use to smoke blunts all the time now they stanky to you girl you so bipolar."

"Im not Nella its just not good for my health im growing up and im not trynna be dumb because of all these blunts."

"Growing up? Bitch your the same age as me we still in highschool, acting li-." She was cut off by Taze coming outside, I told her we been a little distant from each other. So she grabbed her lighter and the almost half gone blunt and went back in the house.

"Wassup babygirl?"

"Hey sup." I felt the tears building up and I looked away from him

"Angel stop crying please I said I was sorry baby please forgive me."

"Sorry Taze? You didn't say sorry when you were at the hospital delivering her daughter, You didnt say sorry when you were all inside her giving her what I needed and wanted!"

(Taze P.O.V)

"Sorry Taze? You didn't say sorry when you were at the hospital delivering her daughter, You didnt say sorry when you were all inside her giving her what I needed and wanted!"

Yea Yea Yea. I might have a three month old daughter, I was drunk as fuck and I was at a party with my ex. I'm a nigga so im always horny, her ass was looking good so I figured why not hit that. Biggest mistake I probably made out of all my life liven. Tell me im crazy but one thing I do know is my sperm didn't go inside of her pussy, so how that baby mine? Shit its probably not.

"What is it gone take for you to forgive me Angelique Giovanni Perez"

"How about you take care of our baby when he/she gets here, Sorry forgot to tell you im one month pregnant, and this baby is actually yours"

She left me outside just sitting there looking stupid. Then it all added up she hates me drinking around her now, everytime I smoke she leaves the room or catches a bad ass attitude, and throwing up she's always throwing up. All this time I been out with the boys hitting up strip clubs and doing other shit I didn't even realize how bad I was hurting her and how it affected her. I really messed up

WTF?!