Real Color Drip From His Lip

(Nella POV)

My birthday was the shit, Taze got me A weiner dog and its so cute but my Mom got mad because it took a piss in her Jimmy Choo's I thought it was funny. She told me he couldn't live with us, so Dy let me keep him at his crib even though he didn't want me to get one. This weekend went by a little to fast here comes school I went in my closet and grabbed my outfit Taze bought me. I pulled out my all red Trues my silver Rolex my all red air forces and my red true religion shirt. I did all my hygiene things and made my way downstairs.

"Hey, why you looking like me with all that red on, I thought I told you aint no gang bangin"

"Bitch aint nobody gang banging Taze bout me this outfit for my birthday and I wanted to wear it"

"You lucky you my sister cause if was a random and you called me a bitch I probably would have shot your Latin ass, and hurry up so we can go"

"I got my own car Dy"

"Yea and smart ass you left it at mom's so you rolling with me, now hurry up with that damn waffle" He was yelling at me but he was the one who was still getting ready. How ironic?

"You finally ready, about time"

We made our way to the challenger and I hopped in the passenger's. Im surprised Dy didnt find out Jay and I did the nasty, then agian he would try to kill him if he found out so fuck that. Since his house wasn't that far from the school we got there quick. I went my seperate ways to meet up with Angelique and Malia.

"Uhmm Nella Bella wassup" Angel only calls me that when she trying to get some information or know something is up.

"Hey Angel, hey Lia"

"So you gone tell us now or what because we already know he told us"

"Ok fine yes me and Jay had sex right before my party"

"Omgg ewww wtf" They said in unison, like they never had dick before.

"Bitch you said you already knew"

"Yeaa we knew that you kissed Jaylen on the neck, he told us that not that yall fucked I'm going to be disgusted for life he's my cousin eww Quinella"

"Oh it felt so gooooodddd yeaaa he ate my kit kat sooo goooooddd ohhhhhh yeaaaa Angel and Mhmnn he stroked me ohhh myyy gets me wet thinking about it"

Yes Angel was Jay and Dee's cousin and Taze was also her boyfriend and Taze was also Lia's brother. Were like one big family. Everyone knows Lia ass liked Dee but she to busy messing with that other dude can't nobody stand his bitch ass to be honest. Not even Taze and he is usually likes all her boyfriends.

"Your nasty lets go to class please I dont want to hear about my cousins dick anymore and Lia whenever you stop messing with ole boy I dont want to hear about Jaydens dick either"

"Angelique you know I love that boy, Jayden just wants sex from me and I dont complain when you talking about my brother's dick"

"Thats because its good, but here comes your fuckboy so im going to class dont be late you know Ms. May be on that why you 5 seconds late to class shit"

"Ight im coming bye Angel bye Nella love yall"

"We love you too Lia" With that me and Angel left

(Lia POV)

My names Malia Dianna Walker, ughh yess Taze unfortunately is my older brother. I can't ever do anything because everybody scared of his ass. Once this really cute boy tried to get me over his house just for a damn project and he told him the only house I needed to be over was the Lord's and the boy just stop talking to me. He doesnt like my current boyfriend, so now were not on good terms. We dont even speak when we walk pass each other we live in the same house and its kind of getting to me unlike him he always lets his pride take over so he won't admit shit.