WTF ?! (Part 1)

(Taze POV)

"So would you like to explain why this fight happened Mr.Walker"

"Ain't nothing to explain, your not going to disrespect me or my family theres nothing else to say suspend me if you want its happened before anyway"

"Well, Taze we have to obviously, but one more time and they will send you to jail"

Officer Perez came out, he was my nigga and Angel's Uncle.

"I'll take him in my office Principal Simone, I know him personally"

"Ok be quick, he still has 7th period left"

"Mann wassup, why you fighting again, what fuck boy tried you"

"Aight man you know Malia my baby sister and she all I got she got this boyfriend whatever you want to call it, I was like okay imma let her gone head and keep a boyfriend, she coming to lunch late, and she with that nigga he standing there and I see some blue and you know how I'm rocking BLAT, I seen him in the hallway he said some slick shit so I fucked him up"

"You know they gone try to lock you up manee, but im with you they not gone disrespect blood, and why she just won't fuck with Jayden he been liking her since what 7th grade"

"I been waiting but Lia be trying to flex like she don't like him, everybody know she do"

"Time gone tell, but go head go to class before my "boss" come talking shit im finna quit this damn job in a minute"

"Aha ight man peace"

I made my way back to class, and before I knew it school was over.

(Lia POV)

"So you want to explain what the fuck happened Malia"

"Man Taze there isnt anything to say I love him and im going to be with him if you dont like it, then fuck it I dont care"

"Yea you right since you want to be with him so bad call his bitch ass Malia and get the fuck out of my house"

*
*
*
*
*
*

"Thanks for letting me stay here Cortez, you didnt have to"

"Girl I'll do anything for you, you my blue diamond and if they don't like us together then fuck them"

0 missed calls from Taze. 17 calls from Angel. 15 calls from Dy. 18 calls from Nella. 10 calls from Jaylen. Surprisingly 47 calls from Jayden. He was the most.

"You good Lia, you acting quiet something bothering you shorty"

"Noo Noo baby im good, im just tired thats it long day at school"

"School, Malia you left school early how you have a long day, tell me whats really wrong with ya"

"I just kind of miss my brother and them"

He hit me and I felt blood drop on his pillow, which was a bright blue bandana print, saying the fact he's a crip.

"YOUU CANT MISS THEM MALIA YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME"

"IM SO SOORRY CORTEZ"

He went from being sweet to hitting me, to yelling at me, to being nice I was scared as fuck but I knew there was no way getting out of this, so I just cried on his pillow and let him do whatever.

"You cant leave me you know that rite, its us to the world I love you"

"I love you too Cortez"

There was nothing I could do I was stuck were I was, I should've listened to Taze.

(Jayden POV)

"How Taze let this happen man what if she get hurt, fucked up or kill-"

"JAYDEN!"

"Man what he just gone let her go away knowing something can happen if it didnt happen already I don't want her gettting hurt I need her I want her I love her"

I didnt realize what just came out my mouth until it got quite and everybody stopped to look at me, Taze broke the silence when he walked in the room. I take it he didnt know what was going he looked happy or some shit, everybody has been trying to text and call Malia and she wont answer Taze being stubborn like he is, probably kicked her out and got that 'idgaf attitude' he always gets like this and that shit pisses me off, he even like this with his own damn sister.

"Hey waasup yall was poppin"

Nella and Angel had dried up tears on their face and there mascara was everywhere, they both got up and left.

"Have you even called to check on Lia bruhh"

"Jayden she fine" Little did we know.

"Noo Taze she fucking not we called her 107 fucking times, and she didn't answer not one time"

Taze finally stopped being dumb as fuck or at least "I thought" and realized something wrong, he didnt do shit but take out a blunt his red lighter and sat on the couch was this nigga really serious like

Wtf ?!