WTF ?! (Part 2)

(Dyree POV)

I was still just standing there wondering why Taze was just sitting there, emotions took over Jayden. He grabbed the blunt ran water over it and threw it in the trash. Taze got up and pushed him and it was poppin, but I had to break it up

"Aye Aye Stop man Stop, what the hell wrong with yall, yall suppose to be boys"

"Because Lia missing and he not doing shit about it, like its ok sitting here smoking blunts" Jayden was mad as fuck and I could tell it was affecting him, this nigga really loved her.

(Cortez POV)

Aint no way she could have missed them bitches and niggas, I was her everything and she could only love Cortez, fuck all them other people. I got out of bed gently trying not to wake her.

"What time is it Cortez" She got up and I seen her face really bruised from when I hit her.

Only if she knew it hurts me more then it hurts her, all she had to do was be quiet, and love me. I felt bad so I cooked her breakfast; sausage, eggs, bacon, and made her a cup of orange juice.

"Hey baby I made you something to eat"

"Oh Tez its ok im not hungry baby" she seemed sad still, I know I hit her but damn.

"Lia im sorry for hitting you, okay baby please forgive me I didn't mean it"

"Cortez its okay baby its okay"

(Nella POV)

"Baby what if she doesn't come back, and she's seriously hurt, im scared Jay im scared"

I know I was probably being to paranoid but this girl was like my sister and if anything happens to her im gonna lose my mind.

"Nella stop worrying she gone be alright, and if something happens we gone find who ever did this and kill they ass" I guess Jaylen was right nothing was going to happen, I was probably just tripping like normal.

"Mhmm Jay baby stop"

This was not the right time for him to be licking and touching me, but damn it felt good everyone was here but I know they couldn't hear my moans its a pretty big house. Then I forgot who was here and didn't know we had something going on, Dyree. Lord knows if he walked in on us doing something, he would probably kill both of us. How stressed out I was at this point I didnt even care if he seen or not so I just continued to let him lick my other set of lips.

(Dyree POV)

The room got quiet and I made my way to the guess room, I heard something coming from the room and I just keep walking until I heard two familiar voices, two that should never be fucking together. So I opened the door, and I seen Nella and Jaylen laying there kissing, I know I wasnt fucking tripping.

"Nella-"

WTF ?!