Chapter 1: Kuroko Tetsuya

A village that is surrounded by large forests. Kuroko Tetsuya grown up in this village with his family. Kuroko Tetsuya bought a ring with moon symbol, Kuroko alway kept it with him because it was precious. Kuroko have lack of presence, so people couldn't see him easily.

In the afternoon, Kuroko was at the store and shopping. He noticed some people around him are avoiding him. Kuroko stood front of cashier in small store. The cashier stepped backward to avoid Kuroko. The cashier opened his mouth and scream. "Evil! Take everything you want! I don't want to die!" The cashier yelled.

"What do you mean? I'm not evil," Kuroko confused. The cashier growled. "How about that light blue glowing in your pocket?" The cashier pointed at Kuroko's pocket.
Kuroko looked at his pocket and saw blue glowing and he touched the blue glowing and felt something round like ball with small chains. It was Moon symbol ring. The ring is glowing light blue.

"What is this?" Kuroko said.

"I don't know! I have feeling that ring or something is evil!" The cashier touched his chin. Kuroko shook his head. "I do not thin--" Kuroko paused and something got Kuroko's attention. He looked at left and saw red-haired with gold and red eyes standing. Red-haired is half invisible. Kuroko thought it was ghost but red-haired was staring at Kuroko and smiled, disappeared.

"What are you looking at?" The cashier said.

Kuroko is pretty sure that cashier haven't saw red-hair person. Kuroko ran out of the store and headed for his home. The moon ring fell out of his pocket and Kuroko stopped and have to pick it up and put it back in right place.

Kuroko heard the voice.

"You shall go to our world,"

Kuroko is confused and noticed there's black, purple and red portal front of him. He isn't sure if he need to go in the portal or not. He sighed and touched his chest. He decided to go in. Kuroko ran and dive into the portal. The portal disappeared after Kuroko went in.

Kuroko opened his eyes and looked around. He was laying on field of grasses with some trees. And red and black mixed haired man with black and white horse was standing beside Kuroko.

"Where am I?" Kuroko said.

"I saw you laying here and so I waited for fews minutes and finally you woke up. You're in territory of Winged tigers clan,"

"Winged tigers clan?" Kuroko said.

"Yeah, I am king of the Winged tigers clan, Kagami Taiga," Kagami said. Kuroko rubbed his eyes for making sure if this is not dream. "Kagami-kun, my name is Kuroko Tetsuya," Kuroko said. Kagami shake Kuroko's hand. "Follow me," Kagami sit on the horse saddle on the horse. Kuroko looked around. "I have to follow you like running or maybe walking?" Kuroko said.
"Yes, hurry up and follow!" Kagami went away with his horse. Kuroko is too slow but tried his best to run.

Kagami and Kuroko finally arrived Winged tigers clan palace. It was large, dark orange with black. Large gates. Two teens appeared. One of him have dark black haired, his name is Takao. And dark blue hair who is standing beside Takao named Aomine.

"Hello," Takao waved at Kuroko

"Who are you?" Aomine approached Kuroko.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, I recently came here," Kuroko said. Kagami smiled and showed Kuroko around the palace. Kuroko liked the palace, it was nice palace. Kagami play with Kuroko's hair. "You don't have place to go? I'll let you stay here," Kagami said.

"I'll stay here,"

"So, where are you come from?" Kagami said. Kuroko have no idea what to answer. "I don't know, I went in the portal and went here," Kuroko touched his chin. "Portal?"
Kagami said. Kuroko nodded.

Takao ran to Kagami and shouting. "Kagami! Kagami! Kagami!" Takao has envelope in his hand. Kagami turned his head to Takao. "What is it?" Kagami said. Takao take deep breath. "Phoenix clan send you a letter!" Takao handed Kagami the envelope.

Kagami opened the envelope and pull out the letter and read.

-King of Winged tigers, Kagami Taiga.

You have new visitor, right? Invite me to go to your little party of dinner for visitor. If you haven't decide the party, set it up. I'll be there at 8pm.

- Akashi Seijuro

Kagami put the envelope down. "Damn him! I can't do everything against him, he's too powerful," Kagami said.

"What Akashi like?"

"Akashi will hurt or maybe kill people who get in his way and he is emperor of Phoenix clan. Nobody can win against Akashi," Kagami explained. Kuroko understood.