Chapter 4: At the night we attack

---11:30----

Kuroko was playing with dog I which is called Nigou. Takao kept spying on him. "What if this dog is homeless, if yes, I'd take it.." Kuroko mumbled.

"You can keep Nigou," A voice.

Kuroko looked up and saw blonde. "Oh, this dog is Nigou? Sorry, for disturbing you," Kuroko stood up and bowed. "Don't worry! You can keep Nigou!" Blonde said. Kuroko nodded and picked Nigou up.

"By the way, my name is Kise Ryota from dog clan! I'm planning to quit the dog clan and join Winged tiger clan!" Kise said.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. I'm not part of clan, I haven't decided what clan should I join but I stayed at Winged tigers clan since two days." Kuroko said. Kise looked surprised. "Whoa! I hope I'll see you there!" Kise waved and walked away.

Kuroko cuddle Nigou. "You're cute," Kuroko said to Nigou as he put Nigou on Akane's back and Kuroko sat on Akane's back too. "Akane, let's go,"
Nigou barked. They walked away.

Takao checked the map.. 'Wait.. Kuroko isn't heading to letters port... Where is he going?' Takao thought as he sneaking behind Kuroko. 'Is he heading for Phoenix clan palace?!?' Takao gasped.

Kuroko arrived Phoenix palace and knocked the gate. Someone opened the gate. It was Akashi. "Ah, Tetsuya, you're early but you did what I said on the letter I send from last night. Please come in," Akashi smiled and allowing Kuroko to come in his palace.
Takao gasped and hurried back to Winged tigers clan. "Kagami! Kagami! Kagami!" Takao arrived the palace and rushed to Kagami.

Kagami was just having conversation with Kise. "Kagami!"

"What is it?"

"We'll talk about Kuroko later.. Who is this blonde boy?" Takao lied. "This is Kise, new member," Kagami said. Kise smiled.
"My name is Takao," Takao said.

"So, about Kuroko..." Kagami said.

"He isn't heading for letter port! He is headed to Phoenix clan! And Akashi said something about letter from last night!" Takao explained.

"What do Akashi say?!"

"You're early but you did what I said on the letter I send from last night. That's what he say then Kuroko went in the palace," Takao said. Kagami's eyes widen. Kise tapped Takao's shoulder. "Hm, are you talking about Kurokocchi?" Kise said. Takao nodded.

Ayashinon

The Phoenix clan's palace is largest than other palaces. There's beautiful lights and wall, tables and windows. There's large stairs.
Kuroko took a good look. "Do you want tour?" Akashi asked.

"I'll pass, so why you sudden call me to come here?" Kuroko said. Akashi closed both of his eyes. "I.. I did told you about the war, right? I want you to stay with me and be safe during the war in the midnight," Kuroko nodded. "Ok, I'll stay here for one night," Kuroko said. Akashi spread his arms for the hug. Kuroko moved closer to Akashi and hugged him. Placing his head on Akashi's chest.

"Is this your horse and a dog?" Akashi pointed at Akane and Nigou. Kuroko nodded.

"Midorima! Bring the horse and dog into the palace," Akashi called out. "Yes! Emperor!" Midorima replied and did what he told.

Ayashinon

---9:45pm----

"Kuroko isn't coming.." Aomine said. Kagami sighed. "What if Kuroko abandoned us and join Phoenix clan?" Kagami said. Everyone in the palace is feeling sad.

----11:30----

"He still isn't here.." Takao said.

"So tired, let's go to sleep," Aomine said. Takao nodded and everyone in the palace went sleep expect one, Kagami. Whole palace's lights was turned off. Kagami just staring out of the window in the dark.

---11:50-----

Akashi and Kuroko hid in the bushes like ninja. Phoenixes army hide anywhere near Winged tiger palace. "Akashi-kun, are you sure?" Kuroko said. Akashi nodded and touched Kuroko's shoulder. "Call me Sei-kun from now on." He said. "Se...Sei-kun?" Kuroko said. Akashi smiled. Midorima sat beside Kuroko. "Your armor, weapons and much more.. Is good?" Midorima asked. Akashi and Kuroko nodded same time.

'Kagami-kun.. I'm so sorry...' Kuroko thought.

----11:58----

Kagami sighed.. "Kuroko...Come back.. Please.." Kagami said that Kuroko could hear him. Kagami closed the door and turned the light off. Look like he went asleep.

---12:00----

"Ready to go?" Murasakibara, captain of the army said.

"YEEEE!" All Phoenixes yelled and raising his sword. Kuroko slowly raised his sword.. "Why do I join this kind of group?" Kuroko said. Akashi patted Kuroko's shoulder. "I forced you to join this group. Remember?" He said. Kuroko nodded.

"But I'm first time at war like that.."

"No need to worry, I'm here for you.." Akashi placed his lips on Kuroko's lips like it's a quick kiss. Kuroko blushed.

"Hey! It's ain't time for kissing! The battle is starting!" Midorima said as he pushed his glasses with his middle finger. Murasakibara, drawing his sword. All Phoenixes, and Akashi, Kuroko draws his sword. Midorima is last one to draw his sword. "Tetsuya, if you don't want Kagami, and others see your face during the war. Use this," Akashi held the mask. Kuroko picked the mask up and tried it on. It's fit perfectly. "Sei-kun, thank," He said. Murasakibara took a deep breath and opened his mouth like he is about to shout.

"CHALLENGE!!" He yelled.