Chapter 7: Secrets (Short update)

Teal haired laying on the bed, chained so he couldn't escape. His hands was bond above the head. He was sleeping. In the room, the door was locked and dark in the room with candle. Teal haired woke up from a nightmare but his eyes was still closed. "I'm glad this is just nightmare about Mayuzumi-kun..." He began opening his eyes and noticed the surrounding. He struggled to get out of the chains attached to the bed but he couldn't escape. He was chained naked. Akashi opened the door and came in the and then he locked the door behind him. He stood front of bed. "Tetsuya.." He spoken. Kuroko looked up at Akashi.
"I killed Mayuzumi with my own scissor, now you must tell me all of your secrets you kept, if you do not, I'll have to do something to you.." Akashi walked toward the bed and he sat on the corner of the bed, staring at Kuroko.
Kuroko bit his lips hard and a small blood coming out of the lips. "I won't tell!" He yelled. Akashi raised his eyebrows and blinked, "You asked for it.." He crawled and got on top of Kuroko.

Kuroko waved his legs to stop Akashi.
Akashi grabbed Kuroko's heels and he tied ropes around the heels and he attached it to the bed. So Kuroko couldn't wave his legs anymore. Akashi kneel on the bed, licking his own fingers, "Last chance, tell me all of your secrets.." He said.
"Fine! My secret is nigou isn't my dog and I stole him from dog clan!" Kuroko lied. Akashi raised his eyebrows and then he put his member inside Kuroko. "Sei-kun! Ah.." Kuroko moaned. Akashi began to thrust.

"S-stop.. Ahh.. Sei-kun!" He bit his lips again. Kuroko clenched his fists and moaned. "F-Fine..I-I will tell you!" He grunted. Akashi stopped thrusting and stared at Kuroko.
"I thought I'll be imprisoned for forever and so I have Mayuzumi to entertain me if.. I am bored.. And second secret.. I want to go back home. Third secret..." Kuroko frowned.

"Third secret is... I hate you.."