Chapter 6: Prison

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya.." Kuroko said to Mayuzumi. "So why are you here in the prison?" Kuroko asked. Mayuzumi sighed.

"I was here since 2 months, because I'm in Phoenix clan and I left the clan, I went to winged tigers clan. I stayed there for fews days and then they realized I'm from Phoenix clan and got imprisoned.." Mayuzumi mumbled.

Kuroko looked down. "Winged tigers really hated Phoenixes so much..I guess.." He mumbled.
Mayuzumi stared at Kuroko.

"What?" Kuroko said

"Oh, sorry, I'm just looking at your face, so why are you imprisoned?" Mayuzumi asked.

"Well, Phoenix clan forced me to join the war and winged tigers caught me and thought I betrayed them and got imprisoned.." Kuroko said. Mayuzumi stood up and walked to Kuroko.

"You have lack of presence... I do have one too.." He said.

"Really? That's gre--" Kuroko sudden got kissed by Mayuzumi. "Your lips taste like chocolate milkshake, I love it. I wished I could drink chocolate milkshakes right now..." Mayuzumi smirked. "Mayuzumi-kun, you like milkshakes?" Kuroko looked at Mayuzumi, surprised. Mayuzumi smiled. "You'll be in the prison for long time, I'll entertain you, if you're bored.." Mayuzumi sat down beside Kuroko.

"Okay, so Mayuzumi-kun, can I sleep on top bunk bed from now on?" Kuroko asked. Mayuzumi nodded. "You can sleep with me if you want.." He said as he stood up.

"What if someone see us?"

"Nobody here, it's just you and me because winged tigers clan don't alway get prisoners, and so tigers only come to prison to feed the prisoners, that's all," He explained

"Oh I see," Kuroko said.

Mayuzumi pulled the blanket and lay on the bed, looking at Kuroko.
He patted the space in the bed. Kuroko nodded and lay beside Mayuzumi.

'I'm sorry, Sei-kun, I'm going to be imprisoned for forever... Mayuzumi is here with me...' Kuroko thought as he closed his eyes.

---Next day---

Kuroko woke up and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He sudden felt someone touched his head.. It was Mayuzumi, playing with Kuroko's bedhead.

"You have terrible bedhead.." He mumbled.

"Yes,"

Mayuzumi heard someone is coming, he kissed Kuroko's forehead and he stood up and walked to the metal door and he looked out of the small window... His eyes widened. Kuroko can't see through the metal wall... "Mayuzumi-kun, what is it, breakfast?" Kuroko said. Mayuzumi turned his head to look at Kuroko. "I didn't think it was breakfast... It was someone from Phoenix..." Mayuzumi mumbled. He ran to Kuroko and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to under the bed with Mayuzumi. "Be quiet, Kuroko-kun.." Mayuzumi said as he stared at metal door. There is loud bang on the door. Really loud. Kuroko heard someone yelling.

"No! Please spare Tigers villager! And us too! Please!"

Mayuzumi pulled Kuroko closer to him. "You'll be safe with me..." He said quietly. Kuroko nodded. The metal door sudden knocked down as someone kicked the door down. "All the cells are unlocked... This cell are locked. That mean someone is in here, show yourself or I'll look for you!" A voice. Mayuzumi patted Kuroko's head and whispered. "Stay.." Mayuzumi said and decided to show himself.

"Just you? I guess we'll take you.."

"Why are you taking me, Kotaro?" Mayuzumi said.

"Don't matter," Kotaro chuckled and grabbed Mayuzumi's wrist and handcuffed him. Kuroko saw it all and decided to show himself too. "I am here too! Please don't take Mayuzumi-kun!" Kuroko said.
Mayuzumi glanced at Kuroko and smiled. Kotaro's eyes widen. "You.... No.. I have no reason to take him.. Who are you?" Kotaro pointed at Kuroko.

"Kuroko Tetsuya.."

Kotaro let Mayuzumi go. Mayuzumi ran to Kuroko and held his hand. Then he kissed Kuroko's lips.
Akashi sudden came in the cell and saw Mayuzumi and Kuroko kissing. Akashi walked to Mayuzumi and grabbed his shirt, he punched him. Kuroko stepped backward. Akashi glanced at Kuroko and pushed Mayuzumi them he walked to Kuroko and he pushed him and make him fall in the bed. Akashi got top of Kuroko. "Tetsuya..." Akashi kissed Kuroko's lips in hard way.
Mayuzumi clenched his fist and ran to Akashi. "Don't do this to Kuroko-kun!" He yelled and tried to punch Akashi but he caught Mayuzumi's fist and started crushing it. Mayuzumi cried out in the pain.

"Tetsuya, you'll need punishment..." Akashi licked Kuroko's shoulder. Mayuzumi is laying on the floor. Yelling in the pain. Akashi began unbuttoning Kuroko's shirt and then he licked Kuroko's chest.
Kuroko moaned. Kagami sudden walked in the cell and saw Akashi is doing something to Kuroko.

"Akashi..." Kagami growled.

Akashi stopped licking and glanced at Kagami. "You dare to disturb my moment?" Akashi wrapped his arms around Kuroko's back to pick him up and stood up, holding Kuroko in his arms. Akashi threw the scissors at Kagami but luckily Kagami haven't hit by scissors and Akashi escaped with Kuroko.
When Kuroko looked back to see what winged tigers look like right now, he gasped. The palace. And villages is covered in the black fog. "Sei-kun, what is this?" Kuroko mumbled.

"It is called Losaway. Only one person is chosen to survive this one. And so anytime, it'll explode and everything who is touched by Losaway, will be gone expect one who is chosen.." Akashi explained.

Kuroko slowly nodded.