Chapter 5: Phoenix hood

Kagami smell burnt woods and wools and then he woke up and rushed to the window.
The tents, is burning and the houses burning. Some Phoenixes soldiers attacking. The winged tiger palace is nearly destroyed.
"Damn!" Kagami said and he ran to closet to get armor and weapons. He got dressed up then ran to hallway and He saw Takao having sword duel with phoenix mask with black hood person and the sleeve has knife so hood Phoenix can use it to attack.

"Takao! I never seen this solider! Could he be special in Phoenix clan?" Kagami said as he draw his sword. "Maybe! I can't see his face!" Takao yelled as he waving his sword against Phoenix hood.
"But Phoenix hood isn't good with attacking.." Takao said.

Kagami tried to stab Phoenix hood but he dodged it. It's now two against one. "Kagami, go and try take the mask off," Takao said. Kagami's hand is about reach the mask but Phoenix hood avoided Kagami's hand. Takao grabbed phoenix hood's back then he placed his sword near Phoenix hood's neck. "Don't think you can beat us.." Takao said. Kagami ran and stand behind Phoenix hood.
Phoenix hood still don't speak.

Sudden, Akashi came out from the ceiling, drawing his sword then he landed on the floor. He was ready to have sword duel. "Attack me, you two," He said as he lowered his knees. Kagami approached Akashi. "I will but sorry, only me will attack you," He said to Akashi.
Akashi smirked. "Heh, sure.." He said. Kagami clenched his sword. "Where is Kuroko!" He yelled.

"Oh? You figured it out? Kuroko is anywhere here," Akashi said as he tried to stab Kagami but he dodged it. "I have other question, Akashi," he said. "Are this Phoenix hood are special in Phoenix clan?" Kagami said then he waved his sword. "Well, this Phoenix hood haven't joined Phoenix clan yet.." Akashi said. Takao's eyes widen. "Do you mean he isn't on both sides but he joined the war to have fun?" Takao said as he moved his sword near Phoenix hood's neck.

Akashi nodded. "Maybe,"

Takao pushed his knife against Phoenix hood's hood. He saw familiar hair colour; blue/teal hair. Takao's eyes widen. Phoenix hood pulled his hood back to cover his hair. Takao is only one who saw it.
Phoenix hood don't know that Takao saw it. He escaped.

Akashi glared at Takao.

Akashi's eyes made Takao frighten and couldn't move. Kagami growled and he tried to stab Akashi but Akashi jumped high and threw the Molotov cocktails on the floor then he escaped the palace. All the Phoenixes soldiers escaped.

BOOM!

Palace is nearly destroyed. Kagami, Takao and Aomine and some soldiers survived.

At sunrise. Kagami and others stood front of destroyed palace and feeling down. Takao told Kagami and Aomine about Phoenix hood. Kagami seem to have shocked face.

Kuroko finally here at palace with Akane and Nigou.

"What happen to your palace?" Kuroko lied and tried to make a shock face. Kagami crossed his arms. "Just war with Phoenixes army, we lose. So where are you last night?!" Kagami yelled.
Kuroko realized that he haven't make up a story yet. "Well, I met new friend and I went sleep overnight at my friend's house.." Kuroko lied.

Kagami growled. "Liar!"

Takao glared at Kuroko. "Such liar!"

"What.." Kuroko said. Kagami sighed. "You're in war from last night," Kagami said. The soldiers grabbed Kuroko from behind and tied him and then Kuroko was imprisoned.

Kuroko sighed and looked at the floor in the cell.

"Hey there.." A voice.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Chihiro Mayuzumi, how about you?"