𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.

Started - 10/28/2022

Published - 11/19/2022

Ages - 16, 17, 18, 19

Trigger Warning - Sexual assault, abuse, slurs, homophobia, transphobia, self-harm, suicide, rape, sa, and more

Words - 1408

A/N - It's been a while, lmao, I'mma keep writing this if I have the motivation for it tbh.
— Enjoy, Love Xep!<3

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The day finally came, time for Robin's house party with had finally given Finney friends.

He was the second person to show up, having Vance already been there.

Then Bruce showed up and more people showed up as well.

The party had finally started, and Finney was actually having more fun than he thought he would.

Finney danced with an equally drunk Bruce.

Both were close, hands seemed to eagerly rub against the other's body, eager for something more than just a simple dance, so he and Bruce headed up to Robin's guest room, to which the door was locked and Finney was pushed onto his back on the bed and then passionately kissed by the alpha.

Finney moaned into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of Bruce's soft lips on top of his.

They pulled away, and Bruce made his way down Finney's jawline and neck, covering the omega's neck in hickeys, Finney craved more and Bruce could tell.

But, Bruce wanted to tease Finney and make him beg for it.

"B-B-Bruce- P-Please..." Finney begged, but Bruce wanted a different kind of begging.

Finney noticed that Bruce wasn't going to give him what he wanted through simple begging, so he had to do more.

"B-Bruce, pl-please g-g-give it t-to me..." Finney begged, and Bruce smirked, moving back to Finney's lips, pulling him into another kiss and then once they pulled away, took off Finney's shirt along with his shirt.

Bruce placed hickeys along Finney's chest and stomach, stopping at his pants line, unbuttoning them and then taking them off, along with his underwear, placing hickeys on Finney's inner thighs and thighs in general, and then slowly making his way to the one place he hadn't touched, the one thing Finney wanted him to feel.

Bruce kissed the tip and then put the whole thing in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head up and down, Finney moaned softly, and soon Finney came in Bruce's mouth, and Bruce pulled Finney in for a kiss.

Finney lay on his back as Bruce slowly pushed his cock inside Finney's hole not thinking about the other's role in his drunken state, Finney whimpered softly as Bruce started to move in and out at a fast pace, Finney let out a loud moan and dug his nails into Bruce's back, leaving slightly scratches along the alpha's back.

Finney had never thought that this would feel good, after all the negative sexual experiences he thought something like this with someone like Bruce would hurt so much more but,  Bruce made it feel wonderful, blissful even, it felt so nice.

"F-F-Fuck Bruce m-m-more!" Finney moaned, Bruce obeyed and started to go faster, Finney's eyes rolled back into his eyes and he started to drool slightly, waves of pleasure running through him.

"F-Fuck, Finn, I-I'm so close..." Bruce groaned, Finney uttered a moan and soon, Bruce came inside Finney, once again not thinking about the consequences of such.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The next morning, Finney woke up in bed with Bruce's arms wrapped around his waist, Finney slowly got out of bed and put on his underwear and his shirt and then headed downstairs into Robin's living room, Vance, Robin, Billy, and some other kid Finney didn't know he sat in the living room and watched something on the TV.