𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

Started - 10/27/2022

Published - 10/28/2022

Ages - 16, 17, 18, 19

Trigger Warning - Sexual assault, abuse, slurs, homophobia, transphobia, self-harm, suicide, rape, sa, and more

Words - 1024

A/N - I'm at school as I start this, so yeah.
— Enjoy, Love Xep!<3

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Finney walked out of the safe of the back row and headed to his next class, one he knew he has with Robin Arellano, who was one of the toughest kids in school.

He and Robin had once been friends but Tarrance had made him cut ties with Robin as Robin was an alpha and Tarrance didn't want Finney to be friends with alphas at the time, now Tarrance wants Finney to find an alpha to take care of him now.

"Hey! Finney!" Robin shouted at the omega.

Finney's eyes widened in shock as he turned around to look at the alpha approaching him.

"Robin I-" Finney said and Robin laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to my house party next week?" Robin asked, Finney stood there for a moment, perhaps thinking of a way to not go, but then he looked at Robin who smiled.

"Sure, I'll be there." He said with a smile, before walking off to his next class.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

School ended and Finney didn't go right home with Gwen, he walked to the graveyard to visit his mother's grave.

He spent an hour talking to his mother even if she couldn't hear him there.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Finney walked home, and when he got there, Tarrance was awake and angry.

Finney ended up falling asleep in pain, but when he woke up the next morning it was quite dull, a faint throbbing, no more, no less.

He made breakfast once again, set it up, and woke everyone up.

And the day when on like normal.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Finney actually started to hang out with Robin again.

And Robin brought some of his new friends around, those being Bruce Yamada—An alpha—, Vance Hopper—Also an alpha—, and Billy Showalter—A simple beta—thus meaning Finney was the only omega, which was a thought that horrified him, though he didn't speak up about it as after all he was meant to be silent, like a doll.

Only speak when spoken to, and when he truly needed to.

They talked about school, hobbies, and the party, which Finney had in part been worrying about since he had been invited.

Though, he didn't say much about it.

He kept it to himself like always.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Finney sat in his class until he had someone call his name.

Looking up he saw that it was no one.

No one had called his name, which he found strange because he heard it so clearly.

Finney brushed it off and once class was finished, he went to find Robin and the others.

Which he did, their conversation strange to say the less.

But he didn't mind it, he liked it, and he finally felt safe with other people.

It was strange to Finney, but he liked it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

They headed off to the park after school, having made plans to do so.

Finney sat on one of the two swings, Billy sat on the other, Bruce sat on the bench, watching the others, Robin and Vance stood on the play structure and fought—playful of course—which did make Finney smile as he swung back and forth.

Something about having friends made Finney smile, getting to hang out with people and not feel horrified to stand next to them was a wonderful feeling.

It made him feel as though something wasn't wrong with him.

He might have been of a lower status but with Robin, Billy, Bruce, and Vance, his status didn't matter to him.

He had a family.

He was indeed loved for who he was, not for his stupid status.

Which made him feel warm.

Finney loved the warm feeling in his stomach and his heart when he was with his friends, though it was still strange to think about, it was true.

He finally had friends, and now he wasn't so lonely, there were people that liked him and he liked that.

Finney was always overjoyed when they wanted to just do anything with him, hanging out or otherwise, he would say yes to jumping off a cliff with them.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Once again at the graveyard, he told his mother about his friends and about how they had even invited him to a party the next week, which again made that warm feeling bubble up once again.

Though there were always bits of doubt as what if this was all a sick joke?

Finney didn't want to linger on that thought for too long and so he opted to talk about other things he had done that day, and then after he bid goodbye to his mother, he walked home once again, Tarrance was awake, but this time he wasn't angry, he was rather sad in fact, so Finney did the only thing he knew how to do.

Comfort the one person that hurt him so much.

He comforted his father even if his father was going to be a dick the next day, he comforted him and listened to everything he said as he ranted on about his mother and how Finney and his mother were all too simaller and how it sometimes hurt to see his mothers face in Finney's as Finney had her face and her hair colour, they looked rather simaller and that was something that brought Finney to tears as his father sobbed on about his mother.

Finney cried himself to sleep thinking about his mother.

That was the first time Finney ever would have a dream...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Finney woke up in a sweat as he had woken up from the dream about his mother, long before she had started to have dreams, long before she knew their father.

It made him cry as he then started to sob in his bed at 3 in the morning, but with his luck, everyone was still fast asleep and he hadn't woken anyone up, as only god knew what would have happened to him if he dared to wake any of them from their slumber.

So, Finney didn't fall back asleep that night, he was already awake and ready to make breakfast for his family like he did every morning, but something about that one morning would be ever so slightly different...