Yule ball - Hermione Granger

Heyo, ig I'm back... but not rlly
I'm trying to start writing again and write more

Also this one won't be a ‚celebrity' imagine more a character in amovie - hense why I changed the name of the book

...anyways enjoy

Y/n Kensington

Y/n Kensington

Y/n stood in front of the great hall, a small frown on her face and a sigh leaving her lips as she tightened her tie and straightened her posture.

„Looking good Y/N/N" Cedric Diggory said, a smirk on his face as he hugged the slightly shorter girl.

Y/n chuckled and she couldn't help the smile forming on her face as she saw the constant smile on her best friends face.

„Where's Cho?" she questioned looking around for the tall boys date.
„Uh she'll be here any second I guess. Where's your date huh? miss popular?" he asked teasingly shoving her shoulder lightly.

They were surrounded by many hogwarts students, some of them waiting for their dates others seemingly waiting for the ball to be over.

Y/n seemed to be doing both.

Most of them were in rush though, as there was loud chatter and laughter in the entrance.
The doors to the Great Hall were open, the Hall as decorated as ever with students and teachers having a wonderful time.

No one was dancing yet, waiting for the four Triwizard Cup champions.

„Hmmp don't know, she said to meet here a few minutes ago. I guess we'll see." Y/n shrugged looking around, one part of her looking for her date the other wishing to see someone else.

„Are you ready?" Ced asked, his hands demonstrating to the dancing having a bit of a nervous swirl in his eyes himself.

„Yeah I mean I guess, I hope I don't embarrass myself in front of everyone with my dancing skills." Y/n said chuckling as she and Ced looked at each other.
„We'll be fine." he mumbled, more to himself.