Jealousy jealousy - Part 4

It was around 3am when I started to get tired, Miles and Maddie already in bed with Dylan and Lydia sleeping on the couchbed.

„Guys, are you sleeping over?" I ask Conan, Louis and Olivia, letting out a yawn in between.

„No sorry, I have to get going anyways. Have a modeling thing tomorrow." Louis says sadly, Olivia pouting as she looks at him.

„Awwwe, but we have to do something together again soon." I exclaim, smiling at him as we hug.

Shortly after, I light up my joint, taking a big drag.

Olivia stands up to walk him out as Conan goes to use the toilet. The only people left are Jenna and me. Right before I can speak up I hear Olivia shouting something.

„What?!!" I yell back, opening the balcony door with the joint in my hand.

„Liv and I are sleeping in the guest room!" Conan yells, Liv letting out a giggle.

„Can you guys shut the fuck up!" Dylan's tired voice boom through the living room.

I let out a snort and close the door, turning around I see Jenna put her phone away and look at me.

„Sorry, my uber's not working..." She says awkwardly, watching me as I lift up the joint to my mouth. When I've finished contemplating, I let out the smoke.

„You can also just bunk here?" I suggest, not sure myself what I'm saying.

„Nah don't worry, I'm sure it'll work." She says.

I sit back down, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

„Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask, smiling softly.

Jenna looks up and smiles, her eyes still on the joint.

„Yeahh, I love your friends." My smile widens.

„Yeah? Me too, they're my family." I say sighing

Silence follows as I feel Jenna's eyes on me. Deciding to speak about the elephant in the room I clear my throat.

„Are you and uh Hunter a thing now?" I ask shyly, not really sure if I was ready for the answer.

„I-„

Jenna starts when I suddenly hear something bang inside. I quickly stand up and walk towards the guest room and when I open it, I see the nightstand lamp broken on the floor.

„IT WAS HER"
„IT WAS HIM"

Conan and Olivia both call at the same time, pointing at each other. I roll my eyes, letting out a huff.

„Good night you guys!" I say in a motherly tone, turning off the lights and ignoring their exclaims.

When I go to walk back outside I see Jenna already waiting in the kitchen for me.

„Oh a driver is coming to get me." She explains as she grabs her bag.

„Are you sure you don't just wanna sleep here?" I try again, not wanting her to leave.