T-piece

<T-spinning around my heart>

Another day, another match of TL. Whilst playing against his opponent, Kez notices that the T-piece is looking quite fine today. He stares at it, looking at its sharp edges and matte finish. Because of how distracted the T-piece made him, Kez lost the match and it snapped him out of his trance temporarily, giving him enough time to come to his senses. He reminded himself that the T-piece wasn't real, it couldn't possibly love him back.

And yet he still fell in love with it.

Clearing his throat, Kez walks up to the T-piece, admiring her beautiful blond hair and gorgeous pink eyes. He builds up the courage and asks manages to ask her out, offering a bouquet of roses to her. The T-piece is completely still, with no expression whatsoever. He starts to sweat, thinking that he might've done something wrong. 

"She means yes, of course she does, why wouldn't she?" he thought to himself, trying to reassure himself. He takes her by the hand and begins to lean in for a kiss. The T-piece remained unmoved with her blank expression. As he got closer and closer, everything started falling apart.

 The white void they were in shattered and turned into his room.

The bouquet of roses he held turned into a pair of socks.

And the T-piece disappeared.

Kez reached his hand out to try and grab the T-piece and he sobbed as he did so, not from the fact that she was gone, 

but instead from the fact that he hallucinated all of it.

T-piece could never love him, for it had no soul and was simply an object in a game.

Kez had done it again; he fell in love with something he could never reach.

Falling onto his knees he continued sobbing as he reached for the T-piece on his computer screen. He wanted it to be real so badly.

When will he stop?