Line piece

<Crossing the line>

The events of the passthrough and T-piece affected Kez badly and he knew he had to stop playing Tetris. Waking up another day, he thinks backs to the recent events. Why did he let himself do that? How did he manage to even fall in love with things that aren't even alive? Heading up from his bed he goes to the bathroom to clean himself up.  After he's done, he puts on his jacket and shoes then walks towards the door. 

"It's time for me to see the outside world." 

But before he could see the light, a thought went to his head.

 The Line piece as a tall blonde girl from Georgia (US).

He started blushing, running back to his computer to open Tetrio, not even bothering to take off his shoes or jacket. Immediately, he joined the tetra league queue, eager to see the Line piece and fawn over her. 

It's been a minute since he's been in the queue. He's impatient.
Switching over to zen, he spams pieces until he gets the Line piece. 

There she is.

And she's waiting for him.

His fantasies become his fake reality. He stares at the Line piece, gushing over her beautiful features. She stands there giving him a gorgeous smile and waving him over.

He walks up to her, and she leans over, cupping his face in her hands. He feels his heart beating so much faster; she's going to kiss him!

But a thought races through his mind, 

"This is just like what happened with T-piece..."

As he says that, the Line piece removes her hands off of his face and gives him a disgusted look. She turns and disappears as Kez reaches out for her,

"WAI-" 

Before he could even tell her to wait, his dad bursts in the room and tells him to shut up. Kez stops for a few seconds before breaking down and begging his dad for help. His dad had exited the room before he could hear Kez's cries for help.

How could this have happened AGAIN?

WHY DID HE LET HIMSELF DO THIS?

Why...can't he stop?

He can't stop. He simply can't.

He just can't help falling in love, can he?