I'm Fine

Dean's POV

"Sam just got here, but they're not letting him back here, so I'm gonna go get him." I said, putting my phone in my jacket pocket and standing up. 

"You okay?" I asked, watching Erin closely.

 "Yeah, I'm good." She said quietly, obviously still bothered by what she'd done.

  I smacked her foot, making her jerk away, then kick back at me, before bolting away from the bed, grinning.

 "Bitch!" She shouted at me.

 "Jerk!" I called, shutting the door and making my way to the front desk, where Sam would be waiting.

 "Sam!" I called, seeing the tall individual pacing between chairs.

 His head jerked up, eyes searching until they found me, and his face broke into a grin, vaulting himself over a stack of chairs, and jogging over, slamming into me.

 "Hey Sammy." I whispered, gripping him tightly.

 He pulled back, looking my face over. "It's really you, isn't it?"

 I nodded. "Yeah, it's me. You take care of Baby?" I asked, pointing at him.

 He shook his head. "Yes, I took care of the Impala. I did put an iPod dock in there though, but I didn't completely deface her."

 "What the hell is that? You better not've taken out the tape deck." I growled.

 Sam laughed. "I just put an iPod dock in there, it's fine, Dean. Can we go see Erin now?"

 I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah."

"What happened?" He asked, as I walked slowly back to her room.

 "She locked herself in a garage with the Charger running." I said, glaring down a doctor who stepped forward to stop us.

 "Why?" Sam asked, not realizing what having everything taken away from her had done.

 "She was completely alone, Sammy. She drank herself to sleep every night, and every night she had horrible nightmares, about all of us, and she slowly started going crazy. She was in her own personal hell, all by herself, and the only way she knew how to make it stop was to end it all."

By now we were in front of Erin's room, the door still closed. "She's changed, so don't freak out when you see her." I said, opening the door.

 Even though Sam was trying to hide it, he was clearly shocked, and stopped dead in the doorway, eyes wide, staring at Erin.

 "Hey, Sammy." She said quietly, smiling slightly.

 "Erin." He whispered, his eyes now shining from tears.

 "I'm not contagious, come give me a hug." She demanded.

And Sam obeyed, walking over and bending down to hug her, being as gentle as if he was hugging a porcelian doll.

 "I missed you, you spoiled brat." She said, shoving his shoulder when he started to stand up.

   "I shouldn't have left you all by yourself, I'm sorry." He whispered.

 I clearly saw Erin stiffen up, and her lips pull into a pale line. "I don't want to talk about it." She said coldly. "It's over and done with. I'm fine."

 "But Erin-" Sam started, but she cut him off.

 "I don't wanna talk about it!" She insisted, running a hand through her hair.