Chapter 004: Rejecting Confession

Surprised expressions appeared on the faces of the guests. To the outside world, as famous as Yi Shao's illustrious background is his indifference. But now, Yi Zhongshen appeared in front of everyone with his companion.

Who could make Yi Shao make such an exception?

What made everyone even more unexpected was that after Yi Zhongshen refused the waiter to get close and put away the umbrella in person, his first sentence was not to say hello to the head of the Bai family who was standing in front of him, but to the person beside him.

"Perfume is choking." He reminded in a low voice, "Wear your mask."

This time, the guests were no longer surprised, but 100% astonished.

Who has seen Yi Shao so considerate?

After realizing it, everyone went to take a closer look at another visitor, who was obviously much thinner than Yi Zhongshen, and even more thin in this cold winter night.

Although most of his face was covered by the mask, he still couldn't hide his outstanding appearance. The pair of extremely beautiful eyes alone was enough to be truly amazed.

The guests were amazed, but the Bai family at the moment was completely shocked and in disbelief.

Bai Gelei, who was at the front, managed to control his expression, but Bai Song had already cried out.

"Bo, Bo Xiyun?!"

When reminded by this voice, everyone reacted.

This is actually the fake young master who was kicked out of the Bai family?

Due to the status of the Bai family, many guests had seen Bo Xiyun before. But today's young man is obviously much lighter than before, his slender white cheeks make his eyes bigger, and it seems that he has just suffered a serious illness, and everyone didn't recognize him for a while.

This time, the scene instantly became dramatic.

Young Master Yi actually came to Bai's house with this "fake young master"?

While the guests were surprised, there were a lot of eyes in the banquet hall, consciously or unintentionally, they glanced at Bai Song, who was chatting happily with his attendants just now.

Ren Yi Shao came back with himself.

Is this the rumored "infatuated high, no secret crush"?

Bai Song used to be delighted by enjoying the attention of the crowd, but now it turned into a complete embarrassment. He was still in disbelief.

In fact, it wasn't just him, even Bai Gelei, who was used to seeing big scenes, couldn't react immediately.

Some time ago, because of a big project that could affect Bai's development, Bai Gelei often went to B City to manage it. He also went to the Yi family's door, but the other party's attitude has always been businesslike, and Bai Gelei has never been able to get any benefits.

Until a few days ago, Bai Gelei rushed to B City because he asked Bo Xiyun to change his name. He suddenly received news that the Yi family had come to visit the Bai family, and he suddenly felt that there might be drama.

So today Yi Shao came over in person, and Bai Gelei only felt that his guess had just been confirmed.

Just now, the guests were clamoring for praise, saying that it was because the Bai family was powerful that they could invite Master Yi, and Bai Gelei also thought so.

But now he looked at Bo Xiyun who came with him, but he couldn't guess Yi Zhongshen's intention.

"You are..."