Chapter 037: Rejecting Confession

Although his vision at night was limited, Bo Xiyun could still see the dark scar on Yi Zhongshen's neck that had been burning down to his jaw under the light.

The borders are clear, fierce and startling.

Bo Xiyun's movements were almost subconscious, and he directly stretched out his hand and stuck it on the shocking trace.

He wants to ease Senior's distress as much as possible.

He remembered that when Yi Zhongshen was stressed before, just some red marks on his arms made the other party so unbearable that he couldn't fall asleep.

……now what?

Just now, Bai Xiu said that Yi Zhongshen had a skin stress attack and wanted to go back to B City for treatment, but Bo Xiyun didn't fully believe it.

He guessed that Bai Xiu might be lying to him, or that some fake news was deliberately released, causing Bai Xiu's eyeliner to misunderstand.

But in the end, Bo Xiyun discovered that these guesses were just self-paralysis.

He subconsciously didn't want to see Senior get hurt.

However, the real situation was finally revealed in front of him, making people feel as if they were breathing in pain.

Needless to say, Bo Xiyun also knew how difficult the boy in front of him would be at the moment. He himself was just hit by the current leaked from the taser, and now his fingertips are still numb.

But Yi Zhongshen's pain grows from the flesh and blood inside.

Just looking at the appearance of the outer layer, it is so frightening and frightening.

It's just that the owner of the scar doesn't seem to notice. As soon as Bo Xiyun walked down the long ladder, he found that the boy's eyes were firmly fixed on him, but he didn't care about the stress reaction on his neck.

He even raised his hand to cover the back of Bo Xiyun's hand, using his body temperature to warm the boy's cold fingertips.

The voice was hoarse.

"I'm fine."

There was still a shocked silence all around, especially when they saw the movements of these two people, the surprise of everyone was even more intense.

On the way here, everyone already had a deep impression on this young master. When formulating a breakthrough plan, although Yi Zhongshen was still injured, he was the most comprehensive and efficient one, and he was clearly rational to the extreme.

But when he didn't speak, Yi Zhongshen felt extremely gloomy, especially when Bai Xiu's name was mentioned, his expression was extremely cold.

People can't help but feel a little worried about the mastermind of this hijacking case - who knows how he will be punished and what will happen to him.

However, now, everyone found that Yi Zhongshen, whose neck was covered by the young man, had calmed down so obviously in just a moment.

It seemed that the boy who was as cold as ice was soothed and calmed down in an instant.

And for Bo Xiyun who walked out alone, everyone was even more surprised.

Unexpectedly, before taking action, the hostage had already successfully rescued himself.

He also comforted Yi Zhongshen, who was on the verge of an outbreak, so smoothly.

However, everyone did not relax their vigilance completely. They still locked the two of them. Seeing that Yi Zhongshen carefully checked the person in front of him from head to toe, after confirming that there was nothing dangerous on the boy, he made a gesture.