Chapter 035: Rejecting Confession

Bai Xiu's plan was seen through and his actions failed, but his first reaction was to ask Bo Xiyun's concerns.

"Brother, do you feel better?"

Even at this time, Bai Xiu's concern was still so sincere, as if he didn't care about the plan that just fell short.

Only caring about Bo Xiyun's feelings.

Bo Xiyun took a slow breath and said in a low voice.

"Bai Xiu, why do I feel uncomfortable, don't you know?"

Bai Xiu's reaction was not normal at all.

Even if he is angered and angry after being exposed, it is not as good as it is now.

——His expression and tone were still always sincere, but he seemed to be braved by the chill, which sent chills down his spine.

Obviously he caused the damage with one hand.

But Bai Xiu still showed such a distressed expression.

"Still uncomfortable?"

Bai Xiu frowned.

"How did brother wake up?"

He looked at the taser in Bo Xiyun's hand.

"Isn't it... that you woke yourself up with a taser?"

Bai Xiu's gaze lingered on the other's pale fingers, which became increasingly slender, and his tone was no longer purely distressed.

It shows the joy and excitement that is hidden deep down and can't be suppressed.

It seems that the more hurt Bo Xiyun is, the more excited he will be.

"..."

Bo Xiyun was speechless for a moment.

He moved his slender fingers and fiddled with the small taser between his fingers, his voice was very cold.

"You deliberately made me get motion sickness, and you gave me the medicine when I was uncomfortable and lost my defenses. You planned to use this to control my consciousness and let me be at your mercy, right?"

Even if it is a question, Bo Xiyun is not interested in getting the answer.

"But motion sickness makes me more awake."

That nauseating dizziness produced such a distinct feeling of nausea, but it made him retain his reason until now.

In the end, he saw through Bai Xiu's plan.

The youth with delicate brows and eyes looked indifferent and his tone was casual, but his frowns and movements made him more and more fascinated.

"Shock yourself? You're not worth it."

Hearing this, the blue veins on the forehead of Bai Xiu, who imagined that it was shattered, jumped suddenly, and the perfect mask-like expression seemed to be broken by a crack, and finally there was a strange change.

But in the end, Bai Xiu still smiled: "Brother, you don't need to provoke me on purpose."

"You just said that you were thinking about Teacher Yi, and are you trying to anger me on purpose?"

Bai Xiu looked at the young man in front of him who looked away for a long time, but never looked directly at him, his smile became more real.

"Don't look at it, brother." He said softly, "It's a waste of energy to look at it again, you can't get out."

Bo Xiyun bit the soft flesh on the side of his lips with the tip of his teeth, raised his eyes and looked at Bai Xiu coldly.

He was indeed taking the opportunity of a slow conversation just now to look around and find a way out.