Chapter 064: Rejecting to be Kept

No kissing…before?

The boy trapped in the mattress was obviously stunned for a moment.

He stared blankly at the man on his body, but he didn't expect him to say that.

Unexpectedly, Wen Xiusen, who seemed so strong and indifferent, seemed to have never taken the initiative.

"I……"

Bo Xiyun was at a loss for words for a moment.

So before, how much did he go too far?

"……I'm sorry."

The young master apologized first, and he knew that no matter what, the matter of nurturing that he first proposed was definitely wrong.

Although they are also the second generation, Bo Xiyun and Chen Tianpeng have different views.

He never felt that a "buy it and play it" attitude towards anyone was justified.

"If there's anything I did wrong and hurt you, I want to apologize."

The boy said sincerely.

"It was my fault to propose to you the way of nurturing."

The man in front of him stopped moving, his brows and eyes drooped slightly, his eyes fell, and he said in a low voice.

"No."

Wen Xiusen's voice at this time was not the same as his usual tone, as if the coldness had subsided, leaving only the attractive magnetism.

He didn't continue to lean over to kiss, but he didn't leave too far away. The bridges of their noses were barely touching, and it was a distance that could be easily erased.

When Wen Xiusen looked down, his pale eyes were full of Bo Xiyun.

It can be clearly seen from such a short distance, the man's eyes really have some light red color, and his pupil film is very light, so Bo Xiyun is reflected in it more clearly.

There was only one nighttime bed lamp left in the room, and the insufficient light did not fall on the man's face, but the image of the boy locked in the pupils by Wen Xiusen was so dazzling.

It seems that there is no need to excuse the light, it is his own eyes that are shining.

Wen Xiusen has always been very close to his young master.

It seems to be quietly expecting something.

The breath of the two is so close that each other can be clearly heard, and the pheromones that have always been restrained are also gently intertwined at this time.

Frost and snow are hanging on the steep branches, but small citrus flowers that are about to bloom suddenly bloom.

The combination of frosty coldness and freshness and sweetness brings out an unexpected amazing beauty, which is a charming attraction that will be intoxicated regardless of anyone.

The faint fragrance becomes more and more confusing as time goes on, as if it is silently expressing how enthusiastic and joyful they are and how perfect they fit together.

Lying in this dreamlike fragrance, Bo Xiyun couldn't help thinking.

Sure enough, he was an S-class Alpha, so he could easily draw out his pheromone.

He clearly remembered that he was told by a doctor not long ago that his glands were underdeveloped.

The close distance gave the young master, who was always cold, a rare sense of warmth. Seeing that the Alpha on his body was still looking at him intently, Bo Xiyun's voice subconsciously softened a little.