Chapter 045: Rejecting Confession

Yi Zhongshen never lied to Bo Xiyun, so he answered frankly.

Using action.

So the young man looked at the calm and indifferent Senior again who leaned down.

Kissing him softly in the quilt.

"Uh... wu!"

When Bo Xiyun said "kissing is acceptable" before, he never knew.

It turned out that it was just a kiss that could be so deep.

The fluffy and soft goose down quilt was flattened, and the body temperature of another person came from each other, and the dimly lit bedside suddenly became warmer.

Lying down makes it more difficult to escape, and can only be trapped in the narrow space circled by the slender arms, occupied by the familiar breath inch by inch.

The boy who had not recovered from the previous deep kiss was even more dizzy this time, and the whole excitement was completely immersed in the soft quilt, unable to resist.

In the end, the child still relied on the soft nasal sound and soft hum, and finally managed to get a little pity.

Yi Zhongshen got up slightly, leaving enough air for the person to breathe. He looked at the drowsy person under him, and the child coughed twice, and even his eyelashes were wet to the feathers.

"……wish……"

The boy still seemed to want to speak, but his nostrils were full of mute voices.

Yi Zhongshen got up, brought a cup of warm water from the thermostatic coaster on the side, helped the child on the bed, and fed him a half cup.

The boy who took a sip of clear water still seemed a little confused. Perhaps it was because Yi Zhongshen left for a short while, which made him feel the coolness. When Yi Zhongshen came back to move, the boy still leaned on the other side's body. in the arms.

The boy's lips also seemed to be a little sore because of the action just now, and he took a sip every time he stopped for a while.

Plainly reminding Yi Zhongshen of a young kitten, or some young cub, licking water.

Yi Zhongshen looked at it for a while and then looked away.

Because he found that the tip of the child's tongue was swollen from his kiss just now.

Soft and radiant.

It wasn't until Bo Xiyun stopped moving that Yi Zhongshen put the water glass aside and asked in a low voice.

"what?"

"Well……"

The young man was stunned, and there was a blank expression on his beautiful face, as if he had forgotten what he was going to say.

At this time, the boy's expression contrasted with his usual calmness, which made people want to kiss him softer.

But Bo Xiyun didn't really forget, he stopped again, and then explained the pronunciation a little bit.

"……wish."

The New Year's wish just made.

Yi Zhongshen listened patiently: "What's wrong with the wish?"

But in the next second, his patience once again endured an incomparably severe challenge——

The boy who was already weak tried his best to raise his hand, and took the initiative to circle around Yi Zhongshen's neck, wrapped his arms around him, and hugged him with both hands.