Louis sick

Louis's P.O.V

I woke up to birds chirping. As I got out of bed, a sharp pain went through my head. I went to the bathroom and took some medicine. I got a shower, got dressed, and headed down to see the rest of the boys at breakfast. As I walked down to the cafeteria, Niall was already gobbling down pancakes, bacon, eggs and other foods. The rest of the boys saw me and waved. I waved back and headed over with them.

"Hey Louis," Harry said.

"Hey Haz," I said as I sat down next to him.

"Hey Louis, you feeling okay? You look a little pale," Liam asked.

"I feel fine, just tired" I said.

Zayn walked over with 2 plates in his hands. He sat one down in front of me.
I suddenly felt really nauseous. I quickly got up and rushed over to the bathroom. Liam and Harry were calling after me. I crashed my knees to the floor and threw up everything I ate the day before. I felt a hand on my back.

"Just let it all out,mate" Liam said.

About 10 minutes later, I was fine enough to head back out.

" Someone call Paul, I'm taking Louis back up to the room." Liam said.

"On it," Zayn said.

Niall started cleaning up the food. As me, Liam, and Harry were heading for the elevator, my knees buckled from underneath me, Harry caught me and carried me the rest of the way. Minutes later, we were back in the hotel room. Harry layed me on the couch.

"Harry, grab the thermometer and medicine," Liam said.

Seconds later, Liam and Harry were by my side.

"Here, sit up so I can take your temperature and give you medicine." Liam said.

Harry helped me sit up. Liam put the thermometer in my ear. Once it beeped, he took it out.

"102.4, lets cool you down." Liam said.

He took a cool cloth and wiped my face with it.

"Open up," he said.

I opened my mouth and he gave me the medicine. Harry layed me down. Liam put a cool cloth on my head. The medicine kicked in quickly as I felt myself falling asleep.

................................................................

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT SINCE SCHOOLS OVER I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!!!
DID YOU LIKE IT???
PART 2 COMING SOON!!