Car sick

WC: 432

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yes @barbiehasbigtoes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres also another idea, maybe we go on a drive together and we do a prank on "faking car sickness" and we just tell him to continue to pull over then he buys us some stuff to help us and just takes care of us

My boyfriend and I are going for a car drive together and found a prank that I could do on him.

I'll be faking car sickness to see how would he react.

We just got Starbucks and when I drank half my drink i decided to start the prank.

We had music playing on Spotify from our midnight car ride playlist that we share together.

I placed my phone on recording and coughed "baby" "yea?" "I don't feel good can you pull over" I said and he instantly did.

"Hey you okay" he asked rubbing my back, and I shook my head "I think I'm getting carsick" I said.

"Awww I'm sorry to hear that" he said " do you want me to go back home?" "no it's okay"

We drove again and a little more minutes into the drive I told him to pull over again. "I think I'm going to puke"

Jaden quickly handed me an empty grocery bag that he had for some reason.

I fake gaged and he pulled my hair backwards so I wouldn't have a puke all over my hair.

"Okay baby it's clear that you're getting sick and I don't want you to feel that. So sit back and I'll try my best and take care of you"

Jaden drove to the nearest store and told me to stay in the car, and that he is going to get some things that would hopefully make me feel better.

10 minutes later he came back with two large bags "Jaden what did you get?" I chuckled lightly. "Everything! I got everything. I thought that might help you feel better" he said.

" so I first got you this pretty soft blanket, then a stuffed animal, that I thought you think is cute and bought instant Ramen and chicken noodle soup which we can make with just hot water. I also bought you some medicine and chips and chocolates"

"That's ALOT" I said " I don't care as long as it'll make you fell betted" he said kissing my forehead.

Awww he is so cute
I think I'm feeling bad now

Jaden drove us back home and would ask me how I feel.

We got home and got into the house, he asked if a showering would make me feel better but I told him that I already showered this morning.

He asked if I wanted to cuddle which, of course I said yes to.

I was going to tell him about the prank, but I felt really bad about it and decided to keep  that little secret.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What kind of the imagines do you want me to do?