♡//𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗//♡

----♡----
Dream had just killed his target. "You should of payed me you thin neck  basterd"

Dream stoped hearing sirens blarring  closer 'I thought I was in the clear?' He thought before darting into the distance.

He knew by sound a police was behind him. So he ran into a ally where a blue eyed blondie stood.. felling his heart flutter.

'I just  saw him' Dream thought felling his heart race as his rushfully removed his hoodie a dark green mask pulling the blond into a kiss.

At frist, he fell sad not getting kissed back, but soon the blond melted into it.

But quickly made dream know he wasent a bottom. Soon the police came.

"Have you two seen a man in a black hoodie and dark green mask?" The police man asked panickly.

Punz broke the kiss putting dream head on his shoulder playing with his fluffy dirty blond hair.

"Yea. He ran past us heading to national park, i think" punz lied.

God dreams lips was so soft, so addicting. It was so what he dreamt his frist kiss would be like. Just not with who, and where it'll be.

"Thank you, have a good day gentlemen" the police said before calling on his radio and running to national park.

Punz backed up alittle dream was shocked the man covered for him.

"W-why'd you cover for me?" Dream stuttered out.

Punz blushed soft, before getting the most sinister smirk ever.

"I want those~ soft plump  lips on mine again" punzs said sudactively  pushing the other to the wall.

Dream blushed and smirked kissing back.

For punz and dream both it was haven but they could never, not be honst.

'Hes so good~' punz would think.

'Fuck~ who knew  some random guy in the alleyways.. would be this good'  Dream thought.

The kiss stoped and punz blew his ear kissing the neck leaving  a small hickey. Dream gave a bueaiful  little moan.

And let's say that went stright into his dick.

Punz kissed him again  rubbing his member onto dreams, getting  more of the sweet nosies.

When the kiss broke, "What's cuties name?" Punz asked.

"M-mhm~ dream" dream whined. "Shit you're way to good"

God he felt weak under the other.

Punz smirked, "wanna fell how good I am in bed?"

Dream turned red, "w-what"

"U turned  me on with ur nosies.. so I would  like if I can treat you" punz smirked.

Dream froze felling himself get lifted. "U know you want so much more baby"

Dream whined and clung, "f-fine.. my house isn't far"

And with instructions they ended up on  dreams bed makeing out ripping clothes off the other til two hard cocks wore on the other.

The kiss broke as slivia connected there mouths, dream whined felling punz messgae his ass.

"Fuck baby even more bueaiful  all undressed for me" punz groned.

"Just fuck me already" Dream whined, "P-please"

"Who could say now when you sound so cute begging" punz chuckled.

Dream was flipped over and pinned to his bed.. hardness slaped his ass making him yelp as well they his ass got spreded by a huge dick inclined into his ass.

"S-so big" Dream whimpered out.

"Yeah~ I know love you're getting screwed by someone with so much dick you're pour ass will quiver when I'm done" punz said smirking.

Dream moaned loudly, his hands pinned above his head, God it looked like punz had arrested him, but he was given such a great punishment.

A big fat dick, Pounding into him, absoutly dystorying him he was screaming and moaning.

"Daddy~" dream moaned biting onto the pillow.

"Yes~? Who knew a criminal could be so a fat cock loveing whore" punz teased, "you look so weak filled with me"

"M-m I'm a bitch little bottom" he screamed arching up his back to bet punz deeper in

"Mm~ deeper? Bet" punz groned contuined to thrust in pound.

He was gonna dystory the criminal  in the crimes own bed.. and succeeded.

"One little cover up kiss. Is all it took for you to come to my house. Into my room and show me my pla ahh~ ce" Dream moaned.

Dreams eyes rolled back hickeys is all over ; brushes forming on the angelic figure, handprints and marks from punzs dick on the pretty  waist.

"Mine all mine" punz grone, he felt sticky under him seeing  the criminal lost it.

"A-all yours" dress  moaned embressed he had lost his cum.

"Don't worry you'll have it out of ur ass here soon to" punz groned growing sloopy.

Dream never wanted this to end. He wanted it to stay there forever.

But atlast soon his ass, painted in white happend, down his loious  thighs and feet and onto the already cum-infested sheats.

"So good for me bad boy" punz smirked.

"I'm ur bad boy~' Dream whined already  felling the  pain punzs  dick caused, he moved to snuggle punzs chest.
-
Hope you enjoyed.