//family meeting//

The two blonds heading off to punzs dad's, meeting his family at frist.

"Who's that" punzs dad said.

"That my boyfriend  and his little bother" punz replied, "we couldn't find a sitter"

"Clay. This is toby" Dream said with his faker smile.

"Youre why my son hasn't been home?" Father said angrily.

"Calm down honey. Luke has his life we need to respect that much" mother said.

"Hey ma" punz said leaning in and kissing her cheek.

"Hello dear. I'm sure ur lover is treating u amzingily" mom said.

His mother suspected punz was always a bottom and so.

"Actully  madame ur son treats me well" Dream blushed embreslly.

"Like father like son" punzs father Saif lovely, "so lil kid. Why isn't he with his parents."

"Our only living relative  got token to jail for abuse yeserday so he's liveing with me and punz was helping me -senice I really dont know much abt kids" Dream aminted.

Honstly they got to know echother and punz seemed to notice his parents got along well with his canter part.

"So what you do for a liveing?" Mother asked.

"I stream" Dream  lied.

Lying is bad bur punzs family would forbid them from seeing exhother if they knew he was daydream.

Or used to be, he's working on bettering himself, Dream sees a future with punz, as punz does Dream. So vagrasily in love as punz kissed his boyfriend.

"Tobys  bedtime is 9. So we should have dinner  soon, he only sleeps in his bed- or won't sleep" punz said.

Mother got into the kitchen. To finsh up the food.

"So how many years apart?"  Father asked pointing at the kids.

"I'm 21 and he's about 10" Dream answered softly.

Getting along great was easy faking his life not so much soon they sat down and ate dinner.

Well Dream knew well punz was stareing at his ass clearly wanting his dick inside once more tongiht.

Tubbo has no bedtime, it's more so punzs excuse to get me home and in a bed to be screwed.

I drolled abit. "Looks delicious ms.godrinch"

"Thanks dear, but  you don't need to slivalate" she joked.

I nod and quietly  ate my food as punzs hand got touchy with my thighs I muttered softly for pubz.

"Not now.. please not now they are sensitive we are at a table punz" I begged in a soft whiny voice.

"Got it" punz said.

After dinner we headed out. Punz slapping my ass on the wall back arm around me thighs.

Tubbo fast asleep in my arms as we went back.

"U wnat a peice of my ass again don't you punz" I sigh.

"My dick is needy and yes"

I smile and pecked his lips, :I'll got tick in tubbo when we get there. And met u in our room"

Whu would Dream say no to punzs dick requst..

They arrived and off the separated Dream walked into there room after tucking in tubbo to a dark room and arms arounf him.

Soft whines.
-
Sorry it's taking so long to post these chapters o forget abt this book.