♡//𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳//♡

Dream looked neverous of what yo say or do and cuddled his boyfriend  who held him on his lap in a straddle way.

"Bubba?" Tubbo said.

"What's up kiddo?" Punz asked.

"Pepole at door" tubbo Said.

"Babe hide" punz said.

He nodded and ran off to a hidden celler in the wall he had. As punz went to the front door fixing his callor.

"Open this door, police" the police said.

"Is there cause for you needing in?" Punz asked looking making sure the two bothers wore hidden.

"We have a wornt for this house. We suspect the serial killer lives here" the police  said.

Punz groned and opened  the door, "im the only resident"

"We need to check" the police  said prancing in like they owned the place.

Annoying, at so. It bugged punz police can do whatever they so damn pleased, barging in as they so fucking please, like a spoiled prince of a never ending monarchy.

He sighed and closed the door, doing as the police wanted even if he didn't inherently  want to do so.

They surched and flipped the house finding the clothes from when punz had gun with dream.

"You live alone, why is another's  clothes on the floor" the police questioned.

Punz only could blushed, "my boyfriend was Over before the last killing guess I forgot to clean up fully."

"We're gonna need to question this lover, can u give us where we can find him?," the police asked.

"Can you do it via call? He lives abt 6 hours away" punz said.

"Oh what city  well just dispatch someone to his house" the police lady said.

"I don't want him to be scared. He does have anxiety  not really likeing conformation" Punz explined.

"Oh well call us when he's next over" the police said contuing to ransacked the house.

Punz was infratited; but hoe they wore doing it. Throwing his boyfriends things over like there the most meanless things ever.

"Clear. Sorry for inconvenience" the police said.

"If anything is broken I'm sueing" punz grumbled.

"It was part of a investigation  you couldn't have a legal stand point" they said.

"Leave bage numbers and names on a paper, just so I can tell the lover so he" punz said

The police did so then left.

Punz waited til the sires went off and they drove off. To go and find dream.

"They ransacked the place" punz said.

Dream looked around.. visibly upset, "what in ternados  nation?"

Punz hugged dream, "ik babe. But got the name and bage numbers. Just need proof it wasent broken before they did"

"I have pictures of the house house it was before bc.incase of any liable issues with the house senice, it is a rental" Dream explined.

Punz hummed, "well we can head to sleep. Or we can clean up this mess and take note of damages" he said.

They decided to put tubbo to bed. And went through  all the house and damages nothing them woth pictures.

Before heading to slumber themselves.

Here you are.