♡//𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎//♡

Punz, was convinced he could chnage dream, that would be for the better. And a plus side. He could say he tamed a villain successfully.

If a vaillin  is truly so easy to time, but just giveing them a fat dick in his ass.

The days went by soft kisses snuggles all day but one night dream had snuck out to go kill again. Punz followed.

"Father. Leave that kid alone" Dream hissed.

'My lover does have compassion?' Punz thought.

They never made it official. But punz knew well; that blond isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Why should I clayton. You're a monster like me to" schallt said.

"You abounded me and I'm not letting you hurt tubs" Dream growled.

"And what you gonna do abt it? You don't kill anymore you've been tamed" schalltt  chuckle, "get the police"

Dream glaced  at punz mouthing 'I'm sorry'

Dream lunched  to the ram and began  the nighttime duel, of the centerie  frist kid of the rams decents  fits for his sibling while.

His lover watches, unstatsfied  tho understands why dream has decided to get muddy in this one, he himself would fight anyone for his little bother, purpled.

To nobody's surpise, schalltt was drunk, and not very quick witted, he went down quickly.  Dream covered in blood like he just broke his promise to punz.

He felt bad dropping the knife but went to his bother.

"The mean man didn't hurt you right tubs?" Dream said panicked, yet felt of fear for what punz may do.

Pubz walked Iverson and kneeled.

"No of coruse not Bubba! Who dis?" Tubbo asked pointing at the blue eyed man.

"Hey lil one, the names punz I'm you're bothers lover" punz said with a soft smile messing with the younger hair.

Tubbo smiled hugging his bother, "he hwnsome"

"Glad you think so lilbro he's quiet a inserting catch, wanna come home with bubby?" Dream asked.

It didn't matter I'd punz wanted it or not, he is takeing in his  bother, he's not letting tubbo live like he did all those years.

"Sounds fine to me" punz said softly.

Tubbo nodded and dream carried the other to there house putting tubbo in the guest  room with some old toys.

Dream then dissapreed into there room to simply change.

"Babe everything okay?" Punz asked holding dreams shoulder.

Dream turned an hugged punz crying soft, "im sorry I broke the promise!"

"Hey- hey any sensible  sibling would do that for there younger. I'm not mad, I'm proud" punz said soft.

"Proud why? I killed another and I said I wouldnt!" Dream Saif quietly, voice felled with remorse.

"You are showing compassion, empathy  and remorse I think that's a huge step in the right direction, don't you?" Punz said softly picking up and putting dream on his lap, whiping the salty tears off the others' faces.

Dream hugged onto punz kissing him all over. Punz dreaded the day he had to take dream home  to meet his parents. Knowing they'd ask his profession.

"We need to think of a fake job for you" punz said quiet
-
Oo.