♡//𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝-𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜//♡

♥︎ morin,, 4am ♥︎

Dream woke up to punz holding him close.

'God he's prossive. And we just met yeserday' he thought as he went to get up.

"No stay here baby" punz groned and kissed the others kiss.

"But I'm hungery" Dream arugged, "and in desperate  need of advil"

"Mm guess my fat cock can do wonders" punz said tiredly.

"But I'll get it baby. You're bed bound" punz said kissing dreams cheek.

His cheeks turn a pretty rose red, thar made punz incribly happy.

"Why are you so one to clime- you wore just a cover up" Dream whined.

Punz hummed and bit his lip, "a cover up fucks the person who they wore covering for? I don't think so."

Dream blinked as the memories of last night reawake and go through  his mind, "but it's so-"

"Don't care you're mine and you're gonna deal with it, u choose to kiss me, that Ottawa mean something" punz said, "if not you didn't have to kiss me again"

Dream huffed, "true but come onn"

"I could of let them out you jail, where you belong" punz scoffed getting up, seeing the time.

Dream paused and looked at punz. "You wouldnt"

"I would." Punz said, though it hurt him.

Punz had something from this boy, from the frist kiss and there wasent anything he or the boy could do. So sure him he's inlove with a criminal.

"Such a good samrintine  aren't you, make out with the criminal  fuck him. And then shove him in the croupied  system that is the police" Dream snaped.

Punz paused, "I didn't turn you in because... I fell for you after the frist kiss"

"Well you didn't need to fuck me so fucking quick!" Dream huffed.

"Yes I did, you sure seemed to want it that fast, I just followed you're mo" punz snaped back, "I get you're in pain. But you have to be real with you're self"

Punz knew Dream  wanted it last night, otherwise he would of just left the male in the alleyways and gone home.

Speaking off he picked up his phone seeing his father spam messge him asking where he was.

'I got cought up where the person was killed and went off to Karl's house. I must of fallen asleep' punz quickly typed.

'Atleast you're safe son' his father typed back.

Punz looked up to see the bueatiful  serial  killer stare at him, "yes?"

"Who you texting" Dream sounded a tad jealous.

"Just my dad, love don't worry I don't have anyone else, but you that I want romantically" punz replied luaghing a bit.

Dream sighed, "food pweasee"

Punz luaghed, "yeah yeah- I'll go get  you food at 4am"

"It's four am?" Dream said sitting up.

Punz glared at the other, "yeah I would be a perfect time for you to go on a murder spree. But no more"

"What it's my job!" Dream huffed and puffed

Punz went towards  the bedroom door, "well you can get one that's not illegal because I'm not loseing you to the law"
♥︎
I lied on it being one chapter😅