Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm new (eh not really) on Wattpad and I (finally) decided to write a fanfic! YAY!!

Anyway this might be a lame idea that I may not follow through with....

(Btw dont forget to fan/comment/vote and all that good stuff!)

But anyway.... if ur reading this.... ENJOY!

Penelope's POV

I was a mess, honestly. Tears were dried on my face and my hair was getting really frizzy. The impact of what had happened hit me like a bus.

I slumped into the stool I was sitting in at the bar and sighed, remembering everything in crystal clear detail.

*flashback*

I walked into my boyfriend's house, that was practically mine I was there so much. I turned on the lights, and saw our little puppy, Nala, laying on the carpet.

"Hey baby Nala what's going on? Did you miss me?" I cooed in my baby voice. She growled and scurried over to the master bedroom door. I followed her, curious.

That's when I heard it. The moans. And the groans.

I plugged my ears with my fingers. I knew what was going on. I removed my fingers and paused, collecting myself. I did not want to see this.

I grimaced, then wiped my face of any emotion. I smoothly pushed the door open to see my boyfriend of 2 years, completely naked. He pushed the blonde that was on him, off and onto the bed.

Their mouths hung wide open as blondie tried to cover up her privates.

A cold, sarcastic smirk grew on my face.

"You used protection, right?" I said in a steely voice to blondie. "Because reproducing with this jackass would be the biggest mistake of your screwed up life."

I glanced at Blake. I stared at him, making sure no emotion was shown in my hazel eyes.

"Oh yeah, and Blake?" He stared at me at a complete loss of words. His brown hair was wet with sweat. They must of been going at it for a long time.

"Karma's a bitch," I said. I mentally high fived myself. One point for me.

I swiftly walked out if the room. I will not breakdown in front of Blake. I shut my eyes and held my breath to keep myself from crying.

I slowed down once I was out of sight from Blake and his 'friend'. I picked up Nala and made my way to the front door, the first tear already sliding down my cheek

************************************************************************

I rested my head on my hand as I slowly sipped my water. I wiped at my face trying to get the puffiness to go away. It didn't.

The man sitting beside me, laughed at what a brunette talking to him said. I just sighed, think I would much rather be in my PJ's jamming to some One Direction. At least they don't cheat on me.

I slowly got up, suddenly sensing a warm hand on my shoulder. I angrily spun around to face the drunk man staring at me.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled.

He just laughed in my face, spit going onto my nose. I grimaced. I pushed him away, and he drunkenly stumbled backward.

I stormed through the bar's door, sighing for the millionth time. Why did life have to be so goddamned hard? Grr!

The hopeless romantic in me, suddenly thought that my life was seeming to be like some cheesy love story.

That some extremely attractive male would walk out of the bar, hot on my trail.

He would say "I've been watching you all night. You seem heartbroken. Who did this to you? I'll break his face!"

I would run forward and embrace him with a big hug and kiss him, hard on the lips.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

I hopped into my car. My heart dropped as I looked back at the bar door hoping for a millisecond that my knight and shining armor would come and save me from my despair.

No such luck. This is real life people. Get used to it.

************************************************************************

So did you like it?? Comment if you have any suggestions.

Oh yeah and this IS a fanfic but be assured that any One Direction characters will show up later in the story.

But until then, the party is just getting started!!! Lol

xxxxp

ima_mermaid