Dates and Homework

Emily scurried down the hall to the Sthyerin common room. Holding her pile of books, she quickly spoke the password "Slimy Slugs". As she entered she saw Draco and his two minions. His pale face flipped around towards Emily.
"Hello."
"Hi." Emily slowly placed her books down on the desk.
"So I was wondering", he pointed his two followers out of the room, "if you would go out with me?" His face turned red and so did Emily's.
"Yes!" She yelled. How perfect! Her crush asked her out. Draco smiled and called in his minions whose names were Crabbe and Goyle. Crabbe sat to Draco's right and Goyle sat to the left. Emily smiled and grabbed her books off the table. She slowly went to the girls dormitories. Her books flew out of her arms and she lay on her bed. She gazed at the blank ceiling, what a great day! She shut her eyes and smiled. Suddenly, she remembered all her homework. Emily grabbed her books, suddenly flustered and got to work. Her favorite subject, Potions, was also the easiest for her. After she finished her essay, Emily started to practice her transfiguration spell. Another Stheryin girl, Justine, rushed into her room.
"Would you mind being quite? It's 1:00 am!" Then quickly ran back to her own dorm.
"Sorry." Emily whispered as she successfully turned the pencil into a worm. Quickly, Emily changed her robes and slithered into bed.
"Great night!" She whispered as her eyes sealed shut.