Why?

Emily stood to  the left of the mirror. She saw a boy with green eyes, black hair, and glasses emerge.
"You?" He said to Quirrel.
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY BAE LIKE THAT!" Emily yelled. Harry glared at Emily.
"But I thought Snape?" Emily was in awe, he kept insulting her boyfriends.
"Yes he does seem like the type." Quirrel said.
"But I thought he hated me?" Quirrel cast a spell on Harry so he couldn't move.
"Oh he does! Your father went to school with him, didn't you know?" Harry flopped the the floor. Quirrel seemed not the care. Emily giggled, Quirrel smiled.
"Use the boy!" Suggested Voldemort.
Quirrel nodded and unwrapped his wturban. Harry gasped, but Voldemort was so nice?
"What do you see in the mirror?" Asked Voldemort.
"I see myself....shaking hands with Dumbledore...I've won the house cup for Gryffindor." He paused "That was a terrible lie." Harry literally face palmed.
"Liar. Give me the stone in your pocket." Harry ran but Quirrel attacked.
"NO!" Emily cried. She wanted both of her boyfriends ok, not fighting some butt. Then, Quirrel got burned.
"I can't touch him!" Emily screamed.
"JUST DO ITTTT!" Yelled Voldemort. Emily cried, Quirrel was dying. Dumbledore came grabbed Quirrel and Harry. He say Emily, grabbing her too.
"Hope you two are alright!" He said. Harry nodded and Emily cried.
"Oh your emotional I see." Emily cried more. "WHYYY?" She screamed.
-------------
The feast arrived and Slytherin won. Emily was so exited!!! She hugged Draco, "I love you!" Draco, of course, was crying again.
"But let's take recent events into account. 50 points to Ron Weasley for the best played game of chess I've ever seen. 50 for Hermione Granger for being so smart. 60 points to my favorite student, Harry Potter for being so brave. 10 points to Neville Longbottom for no reason what so ever." The Gryffidors screamed, they had won or so they thought.
"500 points to Emily Thompson and Draco Malfoy for being my Otp!" Slytherins cheered, we won!
-----------
They walked out to the train.
It seemed that Hogwarts couldn't seem to let them go.
*thanks for reading Emilco stay tuned for the next book*