Maximoff with the librarians

You are Wanda Maximoffs and Visions daughter. Imagine Thanos never appeard. You are in the group of the librarians (the quest) and you are 21. Together with Cassandra since 3 years.

Jenkins yells: "guys come we have here something!" everyone runs in. "whats up?" you ask. "we have here a problem, there are some guys who wants to use our magic. Here" he shows in the book. "Oh fvck" you say. Everyone stares at you. "What they have ultra strong weapons! They are fight guys not talk!" "How do you know that babe?" cassandra asks you. "because love, they are very popular, so where like urgh its complycatet, but my mom got once kidnapped by them and thats why I know them!" "Ah ok"

You guys go to your mission, where you have to protect some magoc items, which you cant have in the library. You go in this type of museum castle. There you go in the room, where the only door is to the magic things. When you go in, you see already Hydra there. Pierce says: "Haha your too late!" "Who are you?!" eve asks. "That is Pierce. Biggest as$h0le of the world, definetly going to kill me if he learns to fight, and already did something, because the door is opened and lights shine out." "yeah yn os totally right, and that you cant stop us, agents attack!" there storm out like 100 agents. "easy." you say. Than you crack your neck and protect cassandra. The most of the agents are attacking you or cassandra who you are protecting, and the rest goes to eve and jacob. You fight them easy and not even with your powers. They dont know about your powers, or a lot personal about you. "woah where did you learn to fight like this!?" eve. Pierce says out of nothing "thats noy even all, she is way stronger!!!" you hit the last agent KO and bind then everyone of them that they cant move. "Pierce what do you want?!" "actullt I got what I want! My agents located here something like the mindstone, and to try it out, I got here some guys I tried to controll with it!" "you already have so many ways another one really?!" "Yeah and you are going to love who I possed! Winter soldier! Loki! And his brother Thor and last but not least our loved scarlet witch!" he laughs evil "you lost kid, you are never going to win!" "who are they?" eve asks. "they count to the strongest people in the multiverse, realms, universe and planet!" you answer. "who are they babe?" cassendra asks. "My family! Congrats Pierce you are totally Idiot." "yeah your face expressione says something else!guys Attack!" he yells! You yell: "guys ypu take bucky and dont get hurt!!" "and you take the rest?! Keep dreaming!" then Loki shoots with his magic blasts. "trust me I can do this! Fight the soldier! Cass, Ezekiel be carefull and try to get Pierce!" your Eyes start to change to purple and your hands glow purple. Then you fight Thor and Loki with your powers. Your mom just watches. You are btw very powerfull and get Thor down with ease. Loki is a bit harder, but you still get him down too. Then your mother attacks you. She goes really hard on you. You hear Cassandra scream after you. But you cant react, because you have to fight Wanda. Your eyes shine now pretty bright purple light. Then when Wanda absorbs power to attack you, you use your mindcontrolling power to free her. She gets unconsius and falls to the ground. Then you get Loki and Thor free off the control. They get unconsius too. You see Eve and Jacob struggling with Bucky. You yell: "Bucky!! Here!!! You shoot him with your power. Then you hold him up, and free him too of the control and he also gets unconsius like the others. Cassandra and Ezekiel hold Pirce. "What was that?!" cassandra asks kind of scared. "Welcome to a day of my life!" you asnwer. "Good job kid now come to me!" he looks at you with a smile. "keep dreaming Pierce, your Techniques didnt work back at the base and wont work here, so what the heck do you want ?!" "I found the mindstone, learned to use it and you should already know the story!" "give me one good reason not to kill you right now!!" "oh kid! Look at the afraid faces of your little friends, humans soo boring and afraid of everything!" "says the human, but you got a point, bucky safe wants to take revenge and Wanda too soo yeah! Good luck!" you smile. You call tony. He comes and grabs everyone. He asks you:"What happened kiddo?" "First of all, Im not a kid anymore and second hydra had fun destroying everything and playing with you so I would ask you, how it come that Hydra got them?" "I dont know either kid. Wanna come with us?" "No I guess Ill stay, I have a lot of explainations to do." "Why are they looking so afraid?" "They saw me fight mom" "Come on she is not even dangerous, about Wanda I dont know, but her, shes just a kid." "Stark Im 21!" "Yeah and you scared them! Have fun doing explanations Bye!" "Bye say hello to everyone please!" "yo bye!" and Tony goes away.