Old friends

You are 18 years old, finished Hogwarts a year ago. (you can choose your house) your best friend were Hermione. And you hate Harry Potter, because he killed your brother/sister. (It was to safe the others because your brother/ sister was possesed by Voldemort in the fifth schoolyear). But after school she stayed in the wizzarding world with everyone, while you had to move out, because Voldy killed your family and you have to life now with your aunt. She hates you and all the wizarding things. But your uncle is also a wizard and he trains you sometimes. Your boyfriend is Eddie Munson. You are in the hellfire club.

"We are having one new member and one who wants to see how the play works." Eddie says. "Really? Who is it babe?" "Youll see." "are they the two new students?" Mike ask. "Yes!" Eddie says. One of the boys says: "The girl is hot!" "We have new Students?" You ask surprised. "oh yeah sorry forgot to tell. We got yesterday two students your age babe." "Ah... one day I am sick we get two new students?!" "Haha" Dustin makes fun of you. "So can I know who they are?" You ask interessted. "Yes babe just turn around!" You turn around seeing your enemy and your best friend. "Potter?! MiOnnnn" you run up and hug her. "NN!!!!" Hermione shout happy. Harry is a bit mad: "really L/N?! It was 3 years ago... can we just be friends and forget about it?!" "Ill try potter Ill try! But what are yoi doing here? Why didnt you stay in London or where ever with everyone? So ok Mione I know but why you potter?" "Hermione wants to do another year of school! As you thought, and I just wanted to try..." "Because Ginny has one year so she dont has to be alone?" "yeahhh" "haha dumbass" "so you know them babe?" "yes honey I do! They were my friends at school. They helped me through it." "Oh nice! So describe them in few words." "okay so Hermione Granger: she is kind, the inteligentest woman on world, she is a witch, so like cool and this things" while you say that she gives you a death stare and harry dies laughing. "and she is brave and never let somebody behind." "Oh nice" Lucas says. "So abd this idiot here, is also brave, a bit lazy, feels sonetimes like hes untachable and immortal" now hermione dies laughing at harry, "hes insecure, is good at sports so somethibg like football and he is a troublemaker!" "Oh wow! You got cool friends!" "nah"