New Dada teacher

"Welcom to a new year in Hogwarts students! So because you know who, is really back, we got a new Dada teacher to get the practise better, and because noone really liked Proffessor Umbridge. And please be careful with him, and don't make him angry." you whisper to draco "what is he going to kill us or turn into a Hulk?" "so please welcome Professoe Odinson" "oh crap" you whisper. As you see Loki walking by.

Now its your first Dada lesson of the year, you sit between your bestfriends Hermione and Draco. The teacher walks in. "good morning class, because I want to try something new, everyone tell me his or her name and what you like, you are also allowed to ask me one question. You start." he points at neville. "Im neville longbottom, and I like to eat. What is your house here?" "Im slytherin. okay great next"
Now he comes to your row. "Im Harry Potter, I like my owl. How old are you?" "Thats an absourd question mr Potter. Next!" "Im Ron Weasle, and I like food. Are you from england?" "no next!" "I am Hermione Granger, and I like to read. Why did you choose this school? Another student ask, if you chose the school, you answered with yes, so my question is, why?" "because I heard, here is alot of drama! Next!" "I am yn stark, I like it to fight, and my question is-" he interrupts you "next!" "I am Draco Malfoy, I like girls, why did you skip her question?" "because she is going to make fun of me, but because right now everyone asks, okay yn shoot" "since when do you go by Odinson?" "Detention! Next"
Hermione whispers to you, while the others speak: "why did you do it?" "just for fun!"

"Wow he is a quite good teacher, don't you think?" Hermione asks you. Draco answers "I know, I think I am not going to piss him off" "you two are crazy but fine" you say. "everyone can go, the bell rings in one minute, you ms stark, you stay here!"

Hermiones pov

While yn stayed there, we went to the great hall to eat. Before we could go in, dumbledore stopped us. "so how is the new teacher?" he asks. " He is great, I don't know, why you said, we should be careful with him" Draco says. "Do you all share the idea?" "Yes" everyone anwers at the same time. "really? So where is then ms stark?" "she pissed him off." "ofcourse she did, she is such a great student, why would she?" dumbledore asks Hermione. "Becasue we were allowed to ask him a question, and she wanted to pisss him off, so she got detention now, but she looked actually fine with it." "intresstant, then go eat!"

Your pov

"hi loki missed you" "why did you do it?" "revenge for last time" "Oh right! Does your father know about this?" "nope! He doesn't even know I have the same powers as you. Of that I'm a goddess" "oh so in school you are the baddie and at home not?" "In school only sometines, to amuse my students or to annoy you." "okay, never do this again okay?" "why are you so kind to me?" "because you helped me alot and often, you are also my favorite so" "nice Loki! thanks for detention, I go eat bye!!" "Bye!"

Back to the others

"Do you know him" "no why?" "You knew his name?" "You also know his name dray..." "okay but why where you so?" "I just felt like it." Loki walks past your table. Then Dumbledore stops him at your place and asks you: "So why did you piss the poor new teacher of ms stark?" Loki laughs. "Stop laugh reindeer games!" "Kid!" "Nope odinson! Because I felt like it" you smile after saying this. "Okay yn what do you think about his teaching ways?" "Dumbledore why these questions? This year is going to be completely diffrent then the last, because Lo- La- Odinson is going to make only practice and zero percent theory" "why did you tried 2 times to say his name before you got it?" "I dont know professor! He remembers me off an old friend. May I eat with out getting interviewed? Thanks." "Your dad is going to be disappointed if he knows about that!" "Yeah? And you think he believes you when you tell it him!" "you got a point kid" Loki has to say.

You had through the year a lot argues with loki. You got a lot detention and Loki trained you your powers mostly during detention's, because you got similiar powers and noone is allowed to know about it. Not even your best friends Hermione and Draco. Only Hermione, Draco and you got through Dada with an A. Every other student got maximum a B. So you are in the seventh year. Umbridge makes you crazy. The year started two months ago and you almost killed her already. So you sit in the great hall with Draco, when Dumbledore makes an announcement: "please listen everyone! So we got our maybe loved Dada teacher back! Please welcome mister Odinson again!"the whole hall applauses. Loki winks you to come. So you stand up und run to him. He makes a pose, that you can hug him, but instead hugging him you punch him. "ouch. Why?" "because!! Why did you do it?! If my father knows about it, he is going to kill you." then you hear magic shots. You stop them with your powers before they hurt you. Then you turn around. "Proffesor Umbridge. If you don't like the way I am with other teachers you don't have to kill me. I know that I get problems. But I still do it. And you know that you were here only needed as long as Mr. Odinson isn't here. So Id say because he is back. Go pack your things and we have in DADA practise again" you smirk at her shocked face. "yes Dolores. As mean ms. Stark is. She is right." Dumbledore agrees "uh this mudblood has no right to say anything to me!" "says the halfblood! Do you think that I dont know such things. What a shame!" the whole hall applauses as you scare her away. Loki smiles proud at you. Then you go sit back to Draco. "since when are you an badass?" "since I act infront of you, like I alsways like to act" "so thats normal at home?" "nope not really, only with few people" "your crazy." "i know dray. I know" "hey kid. what did I miss this year?" Loki asks you. "A lot." „Really?" „I'll tell you later okay?" „fine" then he goes away. Hermione turns around to you and says: „I see you are good with the teacher" „yes. He is a complete asshole but is a pretty good teacher" "I still can here you" "I knohow"

Timeskip something like 2 month later

Everyone is watching the quidditch game between gryffindore and slytherin. You play in slytherin. Its an intressting match. You have the same points. When you here a loud bang. You turn around seeing a basic Strange portal. "Damn it!" you yell, as you fly to it. It is right behind the gamefield. "Hey yn! Might help us?" Strange says. Before you go in, everyone flies out behind loki. "What did loki do?" "Stole the tesseract" "nah that was past. What did he do now?" "attacked" so you jump on your broom and follow loki. He opens a new portal. Behind it you see Voldemort. You fly straight behind Draco, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, and Hermione in it. Behind you the avengers. "Loki is mindcontrolled" "Yn, I know my brother long enough to say he isn't. He is the god of mischief." "Thor. His eyes are diffrent, he acts diffrent and Voldemort, he would never help him" "yn is right. Mr. Odinson would never help him." "how do you know little boy?" "He doesnt thor. But they have diffrent plans!" after this little argue, you are surrounded by Deatheaters. They capture everyone except of you. "let them free voldy" "forget it kid" Loki answers, "you have to fight us first" "sure" "Yn don't!" "Dad chill, I know what I am doing. By the way, where is Wanda? She would be helpful" Loki shoots an powerblast at you. You defeat it easily. You fight a little. Until you free him of his control and fly over to Voldemort: "Dont make the goddes of pain angry! Now you gotta pay, for what you did" Loki defeats the deatheaters and frees everyone, while you have a little fun with Voldemort.

Do you like the oneshots? Would be kine if you comment and give me some tips or critics that I can do it better. I know my English isn't best, but I try. English is my third language and I speak it better then Russian, which I learn since I'm a little kid, so sorry if it's not perfect or very good.