Upsidedown with Hydra

Ik I right now only make storys here with marvel, but its going to change if somebody reads it and I have Ideas🤣

You are 15 years old, number 012. You moved with your adoptive parents to new york. You go in peters class. Your parents moved with you away from Hawkins, after you guys killed vecna, because it was for them to much drama.

Teacher: "Class we are having today a new student! Please welcome y/n l/n!" "hello" you say. "please introduce your self." you teacher asks you. "Ehm sure! Im yn ln. Im 15 years old. I like games and monsters. And I moved here from hawkins in Indiana." "Thanks yn. Please take a seat there, next to peter." you nod and sit down. "Im peter parker nice to meet you." "its a pleasure to meet you peter parker, Im yn." you smile at him.
"So plaese do the homework!" your teacher says. "Ehm Peter?" "Yes yn?" "C- can you show me where the next room is?" "yeah. can you show me what your classes are?" "eh yes here." "Oh we are having the same classes. You can I guess just stay with me and my friends." "Thank you" you walk out with him. Your having sport now.

After this lesson, it's break and you go with Peter and Ned in the cafeteria. Peter calles Mj and then you sat and ate together. "So you are the new girl?" Mj asks. "Yeah" "Tell us something about you" "Uhm Okay. I am fifteen years old, love the game D' 'n' D'. I'm a fan of the Avengers, obsessed with Monster and magic, and I love and miss my friends from Hawkins. My parents had to much drama so we moved here." "Oh I'm sorry." "Wait isn't Hawkins this place, which got last year splitted somehow in 4 parts?" Ned asks interessted. "yeah. But it got fixed and everythings fine again." "Oh, but why didn't the avengers help?" Mj asks. "Because they were to lazy and somehow didn't knew it, but we did it with out them." "yeah that's great. But isn't it to warm in spring with 20 degrees in long sleeves?" "no it's actually not" you answer Peters question.
Now is your last class of the day. Its physics. Teacher: "for everyone who don't knows, we are having a new student called yn ln. Please sit next to parker." "yes miss." you got totally bored of the things, because you already had it in Hawkins, you read about it, when you got bored. "So and for the final, we are going to make projects, you work with your table together, so Parker and Ln, or Smith and Miller." She gave every team some docunents, to make the presentation.

A week past. You and peter just finished the project for physics. He decides to bring you home. When you walk you see the avengers and two crazy guys shooting around and the avengers struggling to get them. Peter get's a call and goes away. Then spiderman appears and also tries to get both of them. The two crazy guys are having a kind of, shield around them, to protect them. One of the guys is getting to you. The other yells as he sees your face: "no not her others!!!!" but the first ignores it and tries to shoot you. You here peter scream "Nooo!" you use your powers kick the first against the wall. Then you pull the second to yourself. You see his face and you get scared, you remember, how he died, because of the Demogorgon attack few years ago. You ask him: "what do you want?" "Revenge!" he answers and laughs. The avengers are coming to you. "Here is he. Kinda weak, that you couldnt get him. Hey pete! I can fight for my self, I dont need help!" "Urgh h how did y ypu know and h how did you just-" "Gosh pete dont get scared! Its way to obvious that you're spidey and I have powers myself" Black widow asks worried: "and the nosebleed?" "Oh thats normal. But thanks for asking, gotta go, my parents are going to kill me! BYEE!" you say as you run away.

Tonys P.O.V.

We saw, on the TV, that an Hydra agent and some random guy, shot around the city. So Nat went witch Cap and Bucky to stop them. But they can't stop them, because they are to fast, thats when Clint and Bruce join in to help. Bruce tries to get attention and Clint shoots on them, but it doesn't work. So Thor, Wanda and I joined them. I tried to shoot them, but it shot it back. Wanda and Thor tried to use their powers, but they didn't work also. That's when I call Peter to come help. He shoots webs to stop them, but it didn't work. Then one of them runs to a innocent girl. The other screams something like no not her, while he looks at the girl. Peter also screams "noooo" I think he knows the girl. But the girl doesn't give a fvck. She just smiles, and kicks the first one to a wall somehow where Cap and Bucky are, when Bucky says: "Yes he is from Hydra!" Then the second one, the girl pulls to her and looks kind of shocked and scared, but also get him down with ease. She said something to the second guy, but I couldnt understand what they said. Peter runs with Nat and me to the girl "Here is he. Kinda weak, that you couldn't get him. Hey pete! I can fight for my self, I don't need help!" the girl says a little bit arrogant, but shocks everyone of us knowing spidermans idention. "Urgh h how did y ypu know and h how did you just-" Peter stumbles, but she interrupts him "Gosh pete don't get scared! It's way to obvious that youre spidey and I have powers myself" Nat asks worried: "and the nosebleed?" "Oh that's normal. But thanks for asking, gotta go, my parents going to kill me! BYEE!" she says and runs away.